Moving in the lair

This was the best picture I could find of a girl a little like me for now so please go with it until I can make another one that would be better for the story or something like that please?

Donnie was able to go back to my dimension and called my family about me leaving for his world making them need to take care of work for us now while he got all of our things back here while the girls did the same while Jim, Angel and Mila's siblings went back home making me simply watch them leave as Donnie came back with everything, making me walk over and help him with the items before taking them to his room that we were now sharing together as I felt a deadly stare from behind me making the hairs on my neck stand before we got inside the room. Once safe inside a sigh came out of my mouth making him turn to me with worry in his eyes after placing down his part of the bags and walk over to me "Is something wrong?" he asked as he kissed my left cheek making me giggle "I felt like someone was glaring at me as we came here just now" I said to him as he nodded "I know, I felt it too and it wasn't a good feeling to me" he replied before he turned and unpacked our things "The fun thing about me and my brothers is that while we can go into our shells we can also get out of them but need to wear clothes" he said making my eyes widen "You mean like detach it?" I asked making him chuckle at me before putting the bags away.

"You'll understand soon enough" he simply said before pulling me on to the bed and started to kiss me as I moan out to him from the feeling of his three fingered hand touching me all over right now "Dinner's ready!" I heard Mikey yell as it made Donnie groan from how close he was at taking me right now "Oh well! Maybe tonight~" I then said making him churr while I giggle, as I got up and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up a little right now the guys, there three human friends, there father, Jim and my girls were already there and I saw April looking at me the whole time I walked to the bathroom to clean my hands and face. As I open the door I hear voices "No! You can't let her see you like this!" Mila said "Why not I told her about it already just not how" Donnie replied "True but Jas as a mass amount of curiosity and if she sees you four like this she wont stop until you tell her how you do it" Nova explained as I walked over while leaning on the wall, the four guys were without there shells and my girls and cosin were staring at me in panic while I observed with quick eyes each of the guys right now "Jas please just-" "You don't detach your shells but simply remove them a little like clothing" I simply stated as Donnie and the others eyes widen before he nodded.

I smiled at them before walking over to Donnie who had a chair ready for me next to him right now making me smile at him before we all started to eat together while the whole time April would try to harm me in any ways possible but the other girls and Jim made sure I was fine the whole time right now making me fine about it for even if I was the leader they would always protect me, there father would ask me questions at times about us so they could know us better while we ate. I didn't know why but Raph kept looking at me for some reason and it wasn't making me comfterbale right now from it since I wasn't used to this much attention really so I had to try and get over it while I kept talking about the time I went to a cave for a after school field trip making Donnie want to know more about it right now making me giggle and April simply groaned about it as Splinter turned to give her a stern look as she shrunk down from fear just now really.

When we were done, Donnie went over to his lab to get some work done while Mikey and April took care of the dishes, Raph and Casey went to the dojo to train and Leo, Miwa and Splinter went to meditate leaving me alone in Donnie's room to do nothing right now but think of something to distract me right now, I realised that it was getting late meaning that he might not come to sleep so I got up and walked out of the room to make something for Donnie to drink and eat meaning a simple bagel and coffee. As I walked to his lab I could feel like I was watched by a large amount of eyes as got to see Donnie at his computer working on something right now making me wonder what it was right now, when I got behind him "April i'm not going to bed right now because i'm close to cracking this" he said making me roll my eyes before smiling as I then lean down to kiss him on the head as I place in his view the coffee and bagel "Then i'm glad i'm not April" I said making him turn to look at me.

Donnie's point of view.

Seeing Jas there with something for me to eat and drink made me feel like she didn't mind me not coming to bed since she is well used to it right now so me not coming to sleep yet she didn't mind, she placed the food on my desk before kissing me on the forehead before walking out making me feel bad about me still working and not being with her right now, taking what she made I ate and drank while working as best I could before closing it all down and taking the dishes to the sink and walk back to my room where Jas was right now. I was wearing my white t-shirt she got me with the word brainy in purple on it and my purple pajama pants as she wore her light pink silk night gown I got her "You look beautiful" I said making her turn in a jump to look at me as I then walk over to her as she was blushing while I simply smirked as I kissed her making her moan as I brought us to the bed, I started to nip at her neck making her groan as I started to remove her gown while took my shirt off and mask letting her see fully my skin making her lift her hands to touch me as I blush at her as she touched my muscles and abs making me groan from the touch, I started to gently get my hands to her panties to play with them to make her wet as she moaned from the feeling making me smile at her before I took them off of her and removed my pants before getting myself fully inside of her making her gasp from how big I was now.

I gently moved to make her get used to me before moving faster making her pant from it while simply suckled her nipples as she gasped loudly from it as I then came at the same time she did making me look down at her as she flushed at me before I lightly kissed her before helping her into bed before covering ourselves so we could then sleep together with her on top of me right now, I closed my eyes while rubbing her head as I noticed that the blonde in her hair was almost no more making me wonder what she's going to do about it next. I could hear the sound of people yelling and complaining making me wake up and look down at Jas to see she was still sleeping right now, I stood up before covering her again before putting on a black t-shirt with navy blue jeans before putting on my mask, I opened the door to see April burning red as she was yelling at my brothers and sensei while Miwa was trying to calm her down while I walked over to Casey to ask him what was going on "What happened?" I whispered to him as he pulled me over to the couch where they might not hear us.

"From what I understood, April was walking over to your room to wake you up for breakfast that she didn't even make yet only for us to see her gasp about something in there as she then closed the door and started yelling about how Jas forced you to have sex with her and stuff" he explained to me "But Jas and I have had sex many times and it was because we love each other and besides she cares a lot about me" I explained as he stared at me for a few seconds before nodding "Yeah I saw it in her eyes when she came to the kitchen last night to make you something and in your eyes when you were putting the dishes in the sink" he replied before going over to April as Jas came over to me still sleepy right now. I chuckled at how she looked since it was adorable really because her hair was all over her head "Not able to sleep much?" I asked while pretending to have no idea what was going on making her growl a little while I moved her hair back in place "You did this you know" she groaned as she leans in on my chest making me chuckle some more about it "Yeah I know" I replied before making sure he hair was now placed how it had to be right now while I waited for the others to stop yelling right now making me help Jas sleep again as she was still tired right now.