Shatter

Leo's point of view.

I could sense it, it wasn't too hard for me to understand that Jas was broken because of all that Don had done to her right now, he should have seen what he had done to Raph like me and Mikey had because we yelling for him to stop but it was Jas who was able to stop him, in the end he thought she was trying to stop from making our brother understand that Jas was with him. Mikey had tried with Kat to make her eat as she had now stopped talking, eating, drinking and even bathing (I know it's gross but it's the first time i'm making something about depression right now since I never really got depressed before in my life!) it was so bad that Mila and Nova would go in with two buckets of soapy water, sponges and towels before walking out with the water dirty making me understand that they had given her a sponge bath to help her get cleaned but then noticed how both buckets had something different at certain days.

Sometimes both would be the same but every once and a while one of them would have only water and a cup inside as one of them held a bottle of shampoo in there hand making me understand it was to clean her hair, sometimes Mikey and Kat would try to talk to her while they try to make her eat and drink a little while me and Mila would try and make her come outside when the sun was about to come out to let her get a tan as she was pale right now and we were able to get her to talk sometimes and even be out of her room before we come and get her. but still she would block us all from coming close to her and I mean mentally "Please Jas, let me understand better how you feel right now" I plea to her as she was in her room in a tent of blankets she had made on her bed to keep her hidden while it was just me and her right now "You don't do anything anymore, no smiles, you don't come out of here other then for the bathroom or for when me and Mila are going to take you outside. At least let me understand you a little better" I ask once more as tears stream down my face before she whispered a song.

Kagami no naka ni tatsu no wa

Kowareta Imitation

"Daijoubu" to tsubayaite

Karappo na Reflection

Kikoeru ka na?

She sang softly to me like a whisper while also loud enough for me to hear her without making the others come in the room.

Mune no oku ni kanashii koe no hibiku oto

Fuchi no hashi ni ippo fumi dashite

Ochite yuku

Shatter

Watashi o tataki waru

Shatter

Nee, onegai, sekai o tomete yo

Kokoro ni afure dasu no wa

Kurushii Resignation

Omoide o magira shite mo

Mada boro o dasu Reflection

Mieru ka na?

Tears streamed down her face gently making me slowly wipe them with my fingers as I wait for her to end the song.

Kitto sora wa naite kanashii sou

Dou shiyo?

Fuchi no hashi ni ippo fumi dashite

Ochite yuku

Shatter

Watashi o tataki waru

Shatter

Nee, onegai, sekai o tomete yo

Here we go, back to where we started

Once again I'm left broken-hearted