Meeting Milana

As my friend Milana walks over to me I giggle at how she can be so tomboyish some times when you least expect it to happen "Hey Mila how are you with your brothers?" I ask as she walks over to me so we can do our usual handshake to greet the other "Hell like always Conner thinks that Dylan took his candy stash because he thinks that Tommy broke his new videogame" she explained to me as she groans from how hard it is to live with three brothers where one is about to go to colleague soon "And it was you who did it?" I asked her as she hold her hands from behind and swings her upper body from side to side "Yes~" she chimed making me giggle more at her usual habit of starting a fight between her brothers without her getting into it.

Milana was heard for her parents being well famous wrestlers in MMA fights as she and her brothers were trained by them with me after we met for the first time and became friends, she had long purple and black hair with golden eyes and had a habit of wearing things with short sleeves to show her skin and body most of the time as I wonder if it has anything to do with her parents job? She and I had our ups and downs with fights but we had the same love for TMNT as she was a huge fan of Raph while mine was Don "You look great girl. Did you find a boyfriend yet?" she asked me making me wonder if I should tell her or not right now.

I looked over her back to see if anyone else was with her "Sorry girl but I came here alone since the others aren't here yet" she said making her eyes widen and cover her mouth while my eyes widen but I had a huge smile on my face right now "So there coming!" I said in joy of hearing what she said as she nods and tries to hold me down to help me calm down "Okay girl you need to stop being so peppy all the time besides they won't be here until different days since plane times are different where they are" she explained to me as she let's go now that I was calm.

I always loved to hang out with her since she always had my back even for the most dumbest reasons in the world "MILANA! JASMINE!!" yelled someone making me turn to see her three brothers running over with Jim as he looked like he was having a hard time making them slow down "Come on you three let my cosin rest a little by running slower for him!" I yelled to them as they ran up to hug me making me fall down to the sand as I laugh with them at how funny it was to be with so many of them. Tommy was born on the same day as Mila but looked different from her as he had scarlet red hair and matching eyes while Conner and Dylan were twins both with black hair and blue eyes and all four of them had tanned brown skin "Yeah can't I have a brake sometimes since you made me run here!" Jim replied making me surprised at what he said just now for I never saw him this tired before in my life.

"Jas can you please sing something to us with Mila?" Conner asked making the other two look at me as I turn to her which she nods so I whispered to her if she wanted to sing Feeling myself which was a song we wrote together and she nodded to me at the idea of singing it again "Alright boys you will see the power of two girls singing as a team!" I said before we got into place as Jim got the music ready for us to hear as we sing to it making me happy to do this again, I looked over to the house to see everyone already there watching us as I wonder if they saw a lot.

Jas:

Hey yo M, they ready

Let's go

Mila:

Feelin' myself, I'm feelin' myself

I'm feelin' my, feelin' myself

I'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' my, feelin' my, feelin' myself

I'm feelin' myself, I'm feelin' my, feelin' myself

Jas:

I'm with some hood girls lookin' back at it

And a good girl in my tax bracket

Got a black card that let Saks have it