I love you!

People always believe that when your in love everything would be alright, but really not everything is perfect to say the least, as I woke up the next morning I see that Donnie wasn't with me right now making me sigh as I sat up to see a piece of paper on his side of the bed to read 'Jasmine, when you wake up please follow the notes arrow' it said with said arrow pointing to the door making me stand up, put on my red robe and walk out of there with this feeling that I need to say something to them.

Jimmy was at the kitchen counter and I saw next to him another note making me walk over to him "Morning" he said as I sat down to look at the note "Hey, we should tell them today" I simply said and he nodded before I look at the note 'They said you were ugly as a pig, but those were lies because you even more beautiful then any kind of flower' I read before the arrow pointed to the fridge? I walk over and open it to see a heart shaped box with yet another note saying 'My brothers thought you were as bitter as dark coffee, but Mikey and I think your as sweet as chocolate' as the arrow pointed to the lab, I wave to my cosin before going over to the lab with a smile growing on my face as the note was stuck to a box that inside held a painting of me smiling 'Your smiles would make even the angels jealous' the arrow pointed out of the lair.

And that's how they went, all kinds of notes with a few simple words were on them with the arrow saying how I was smart, cute, strong, charming, elegant, amazing, powerful and an amazing singer with each arrow in either orange or purple, a few of them were in blue, others in gold, some in black while others were in red, light blue, dark purple and yellow making me realise that they were from the others and not just Donnie.

The last arrow pointed for me to go left and brought me to a center sewer path were it looked like a valentines day dance right now making me smile as Donnie was there wearing a purple tie and a black suit making me smile as I felt like there were more around us but I simply ignored that and went over to him as I then saw his brothers in the shadows but my special eyes showed me them in the same suit as Donnie but with there own tie.

"You found me!" he said in a funny way like he lost against me making me giggle a little before he kissed my forehead and taking me to a table that was decorated pink and purple with on the center of the table a purple vase held pink and purple roses making me gasp at the amazing gift before turning to kiss him on the lips making him chuckle and kiss me back "Now you happy?" he asked as I simply nod my head.