Healing the heart

I woke up to Donnie holding me in his arms gently which mostly made me smile about him right now but I slowly felt a sharp feeling all over my body causing me to gasp with the result of waking Don up to see what was wrong with me right now, he had placed his hands on my arms and I sighed as I could now feel them without feeling numb once again as the pain ended "Everything alright Jas?" he asked me as I smile and then nod to him before moving me hand to lay on his cheek making his eyes widen before leaning into the touch making me smile even more. We snuggled together even more after this before falling asleep once more for about an hour before morning came making me wake up to Donnie butterfly kiss my neck making me purr to him as a replie to his action making him then churr to me in exchange right now, he then sat up before putting on his simple lavender button shirt with simple black pants before making me lie down and tell me to wait as he then walks out of the room leaving me alone for a few minutes before he comes back with a tray full of breakfast on it making me smile at them as I like those foods.

"Thank you Donnie" I say as he sits down with the tray on his lap before letting me take something from it and putting it into my mouth to eat and enjoy it, he started to feed me as I did the same with him making us laugh as a result of it which then made me move closer to him as I smile at him with the feeling of needing to kiss him which I did making him take hold of my chin to keep my head up and in the position to keep going. At some point we emptied what was on the tray making him get up and take it back to the kitchen leaving me there to fall asleep once more as the food made me sleepy right now making me wonder if there was anything we had to do right now making me simply shut it out as I fall asleep with then the feeling of a hand touching my hair slowly making me then fall into the darkness of slumber right now.

When I woke up it was to Donnie looking at me from above him as I realise that he was holding me close to his chest making me blush as a result while he smirks at me right now "Now that your well rested, we have many MANY things to do about our wedding" he explained making me sigh at him as I knew he was right about this since when were done we can then get married go on our honeymoon and who knows what after that since i'm going to be happy afterword's from it all. Sitting up he then pulled me to his face as we then went into a full on make-out session right now as I was enjoying this so much right now "I love you" I say as he looks at me with a soft smile "As do I" he replied making me smile as he lifts me up into his arms before walking out of the room making me smile at how much fun I was having right now from this, he sat me down gently on the couch making me smile as I was enjoying this quite a lot before he went to the kitchen to get us something to drink right now while I watch some TV as I wait for his return right now.

 Sitting up he then pulled me to his face as we then went into a full on make-out session right now as I was enjoying this so much right now "I love you" I say as he looks at me with a soft smile "As do I" he replied making me smile as he lifts me...

Jimmy sat down next to me on the couch making me slightly look over to him with my eyes making him nod at me which I did the same back to him as a way for us to greet the other right now, he was wearing a simple blue neck shirt with bark blue pant's and black sandal like shoes without his wings, horns or tail "Slept alright?" he asked making me nod slightly "Went numb from the shock I fell in right now and Donnie was able to help me move again" I explained making him nod back to me as a reply before we started to watch th show that was on right now. Donnie came back with an ice tea for himself and a hot chocolate for myself making me kiss him on the cheek as a thank you to him right now for I was happy for the action he had done for me right now, we were now cuddling together for a few hours when Jim left to eat something right now leaving me alone with my future husband right now, Leo and Mikey came out of there rooms just as Mila, Nova and Kat came out of the dojo making me then look around for Raph as I was scared he would pop up and try to do something to be with me once more making Don hold me close to him as I hold him tight to me.

Since I woke up from my 'Mental shut down' I have been scared of Raph as he had placed the tip of his sai to my throat making me have no idea as to what will happen next to me right now, Leo came over to my side to tell me something "Were to need you for this Raph problem as you may be the only one who can make it end right now" he said making me move closer to Don as there was no way I was doing anything for Raph the next moment was almost like Donnie read my mind "There is no way she's doing anything for him! Can't you see how frightened he had made her!?" he demanded making Leo's eyes widen to his words while he held me closer before picking me up and taking us both back to our room right now. Gently getting me on the bed, he made sure not to let me fall out as I was struggling from the fear of being back with Raph right now as it only made me want to get away from everything right now, but he took a hold a me and made sure not to let me go until I was calmed down which took about an hour or so before I was better "Let's just start on planning our wedding" he said making me nod to him as he went to our desk where a folder was right now making me wonder what was inside of it right now "I took some notes from your father and the traditions you have, and with the ones my father has and try to put some of them together" he explained before giving it to me to look into right now.

"Some of my father's traditions aren't obligated to be done so we can forget doing them and replace them with some of yours" I said making him nod to me as I circled the more important ones right now while marking the more useless ones right now, it took us about twenty minutes before we were done taking out certain traditions before Mikey knocked on the door saying it was time for lunch right now making Don go out with me to eat at the table right now as I see the others already at the table and with Raph there just next to my seat on the top of that. Donnie was already looking ready to kill him right now but I was able to keep him calm as we sat down but he decided to take my seat next to Raph just to help me relax right now "Don give Jas her seat back" Leo said making Don glare and ignore him making me simply look away as if this wasn't my problem right now "Don your in Jassie's seat and will give it back to her right now!" he demanded making him still ignore him as I try to not listen to them right now about all of this right now.

"Come on Don let me sit next to my girl and sit in your seat" Raph said making me tense up as this made Donnie snap as he tried to harm Raph with a knife making me jump in fear from all this right now, Leo went to pull Donnie off of Raph while Mikey tried to help me stay calm about all of this right now as I couldn't handle seeing all of this so he took me to his room to be in for now making him tell me to stay in here until he comes back in the room to talk to me right now about what I had just seen going on at the dinning table right now. I sat on a chair he had in the room for over thirteen minutes until he came in with some food for me to eat right now as I had not eaten right now because of the fight "Father is talking to them right now about what happened and he isn't to happy about this, it's actually why Leo wanted you to see Raph so you could make him understand that your not with him and he should leave you alone to be with Donnie" he explained to me as I ate my food while he simply looked at his hands the whole time making me now decide what I should do about this right now.