Kise Ryōta ↣ Monday Mornings

'(F/N)cchi! Please wake up! We're going to be late again!' Kise said as he shakes you.

You groaned turning around and said, 'Go away Kise! I'm trying to sleep!'

'But (Y/N)cchi! I don't want to be late!' He whines.

'Then go without me! I'm comfortably fine here.' you mumbled.

'But you'll get detention and I want to hang out with you after school today!'

'Just 5 more minutes then'

'It's always like this on Mondays (Y/N)cchi. I guess I'd have to deal with you the hard way again' Kise whispered to himself.

'Oi! What did you say?'

No answer.

You thought he had already left so you began to doze off again until you felt hands on your waist slowly lifting you.

'KISE NO! PUT ME DOWN! BAKA! LET ME GO!' You shouted as you struggled in his arms.

'Gomen (Y/N)cchi! This is the only way I know how to get you out of bed' he chuckled at your current state as he put you down.

'Kise,' you said, dragging the 'e' out, 'you're the worst human being ever'

You got your uniform out and started heading towards the bathroom to fix yourself.

He giggled quietly, 'I love you too (Y/N)cchi'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry if it's too short and sorry if I made Kise OOC! I'm still new to this so ω
*apologises like Sakurai*