Hyūga Junpei ↣ Lamppost

You were humming your favourite song while walking down the streets. It was pretty empty since you left school late because of an essay you forgot to hand in.

"I feel like getting some chips right now," you mumbled, going into the convenience store.

You walked to the aisle where the snack was located at and started looking for it. You fastened your pace once you saw your favourite flavour. After getting it, you went to the counter and paid for it.

Opening the packet of chips, you took one then ate it. Enjoying the serenity around you, you took another piece then munched on it.

"Practice was tough today, man!"

You looked over to the side and saw Hyūga talking to himself while looking down. You were about to call out to him until he walked into a post.

"Wh-What the hell?!" he exclaimed, holding his forehead.

"P-Pfft," you suddenly burst out in laughter.

"(L/N)?! D-Did you see what just happened?" Hyūga asked.

"Y-Yeah," you managed to say.

You kept on laughing, but stopped when you saw Hyūga walking towards you.

"I-I'm sorry for laughing, Hyūga! Don't be mad at me!" you said.

Instead of stopping, Hyūga was still heading over to where you currently stand.

"Gomen, I gotta go now! See ya!" you bowed then ran.

You looked back at Hyūga who was now chasing you. You giggled then sticked your tongue out then faced front again.

You suddenly stopped as you, yourself, ran into a lamppost. 'Seriously?!' you thought.

You collided with the lamppost pretty hard since you were running so you were currently sitting on the ground. Hearing footsteps stop beside you, you looked up.

"Are you okay, (L/N)?" Hyūga said, offering his hand.

"I'm fine, Hyūga! Thanks for asking!" you chuckled, taking his hand.

He helped guide you back up to your feet then waited for you to finish dusting yourself off.

"Well, that was an interesting turn of events!" you laughed.

He smiled at you then said, "Yeah, it was."

•EXTRA•

"Thanks for not laughing at me, Hyūga," you said.

After not hearing his reply, you turned to your side to look at him. He was looking down, shoulders shaking with his hand covering his mouth. You felt your eyebrow twitch in irritation.

"Hyūga! What's so funny?!" you said, punching his arm.

"You, pfft, y-you have a big red mark on your forehead," he continued laughing.

Slightly embarrassed, you put your hands up to cover your forehead.

"Heh, don't worry, (L/N)! You still look adorable even with that mark on," Hyūga suddenly said, playing with a bit of his hair between his pointer finger and thumb.

"Hyūga!"