Kagami Taiga ↣ Bullied

"You're a pathetic low-life!" A girl spat on you.

"Yeah! Tai-chan doesn't even like you, he's just pretending!" Another girl said.

Currently, your life is hell. You were getting beaten by three girls who called themselves the wives of Kagami. You just smiled at them, even though you had bruises everywhere. Kagami has given you a mindset of a strong and positive thinking.

The girls stopped as soon as they heard footsteps nearing your position. They looked at each other, thinking if they should retreat.

Too late.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing to her?!" A familiar voice shouted, running over.

The three girls turned around, horrified at what they saw. Kagami Taiga, towering over them.

"T-Taiga... W-We didn't s-start this!" A girl spoke.

"Y-Yeah! This stupid bi-"

"Shut it." He said, glaring at them.

Kagami walked over to where you were slumped against the wall. He gently grabbed your face, checking to see if there were any more bruises. You smiled at him with closed eyes, breathing heavily.

"If I ever see you anywhere near her, you'll have to deal with me!" Kagami threatened the girls, making them nod and run away.

He sighed, picking you up and taking you to the infirmary. On the way there, he kept on telling you how he was sorry and how he should've been there to protect you, only shutting him up with a kiss after his twentieth apology.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)-"

Kagami was interrupted as you put a finger on his lips to shush him.

"No more apologies, Taiga. It's not your fault, okay?" you said, kissing his forehead.

"O-Okay... Let me make it up to you though... Why don't you come over and I'll make us dinner? Then we can go cuddle and watch your favourite movies," Kagami said.

"You're the best! I love you so much!" you said, hugging him.

"I love you too, (Y/N)." he said, hugging you back.

------------------------------------------

15. "If I ever see you anywhere near her, you'll have to deal with me!"

Requested by: DarkMistressDragneel

Kagami would be an amazing boyfriend, just saying.