Kuroko Tetsuya ↣ Tease

(f/f) means favourite flavour if some of you guys were wondering!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You took a step inside Maji Burgers, smiling as the smell of food hits your sense.

You then walked to the counter, ordering a burger and a (f/f) milkshake. Taking the tray that has your food on it, you started to search for a table until you saw Kuroko.

'Kuroko-kun! Is it alright if I seat with you?' You asked.

'Go ahead, (L/N)-san' he replied, sipping his milkshake.

'Thank you!' You said, sitting down beside him.

You unwrapped your burger and started eating it.

'So ...ko-kun ...ball ...tice?' You asked, munching on your burger.

'Ano, can you repeat that please?' he said.

'Sorry,' you swallowed the bits in your mouth then continued, 'how's basketball practice?'

'Good. It's always fun playing with the team'

'I see. I'd love to see you guys play again! It's been forever since I last went to your games or practices!'

'You can come tomorrow if you'd like?'

'Alright, I'll message Riko tonight saying that I'm going!'

'And then maybe...' he started.

'Maybe?' You said, raising a brow.

'We could go on a date together' he said, directly looking at your eyes.

You felt your face heat up. Covering your face, you tried to calm down, until you felt him grab your hands.

'Did I say something wrong, (L/N)-san?' he asked, still holding your hands.

'N-no. You didn't say anything w-wrong! I-I was just surprised' you stuttered.

He looked at you and gave you a gentle smile. You felt your heart flutter at his action.

You looked to the side and said, 'I-I would l-love to go on a d-date with you'

'I'm glad' you heard Kuroko say.

You then felt him hold your chin, turning your head so that your eyes could meet his. He started to lean closer to you, making you close your eyes. You waited for it but it never came.

You carefully opened your eyes to see a smiling Kuroko.

He rested his forehead against yours and said, 'You'll have to wait until tomorrow for that, (L-N)-san'

He then went back to his position earlier, sipping his milkshake like nothing happened while you on the other hand, looked like a tomato.

'You're such a tease, Kuroko-kun!'

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry if I made Kuroko OOC but I hope you enjoyed reading it!