Kise Ryōta ↣ Mistletoe

Christmas Special #6

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"(Y/N)cchi!"

A very energetic blonde called out. You looked behind you and saw Kise running to you with open arms. You quickly stepped aside, letting him fall to the floor. You nodded to your friends, signalling that they can go ahead.

"You're so mean to me, (Y/N)cchi!" Kise says, getting up and running his head.

"Sorry, Kise-kun," you giggled. "Ano, what do you want?"

Kise raised his arm then gave you a closed eye smile. "Look up, (Y/N)!"

You looked up and immediately covered your face. There, above you, was a mistletoe held by Kise Ryōta himself. You and Kise had started dating a month ago, but you still weren't used to his displays of affection.

"Mistletoe~ Mistletoe~ Mi.Stle.Toe~" Kise sang, swaying his head side to side.

"How about a Mistleno?" you said, walking past him with your hands still covering your face.

You hear him whine behind you, but you still continued to walk to your class. Arriving there, you went straight to your seat.

• TIME SKIP •

You took your sandwich out and took a bite of it while going through (F/Social Media) on your phone on the other hand. You didn't hear a specific someone coming in your classroom and dragging a chair near you until that person patted your head. You look up from your phone to see golden eyes staring directly at you.

"Yes, Kise-kun?" you spoke.

"Hmm," he smiled. "Mistletoe~"

You just stared at him and continued on with your lunch. Kise laid his head down on your table and said your name over and over again until you notice him. He huffed when you didn't budge.

"(Y/N)cchi! That's not what you're supposed to do when you're under a mistletoe! We're suppose to kiss!" Kise complained.

You raised your eyebrow at him. "You're holding it so I don't count that..."

He let out an annoyed sigh. "Fine, fine. I'm walking you home today and if we see a mistletoe then you have to kiss me!"

"Okay," you nodded, looking at him.

"Really?" he smiled, eyes widening at your agreement.

"Really." you said.

"I'll hold you to your word, (Y/N)!" Kise said as he ran out of your classroom.

The bell's going to ring soon so you packed away your lunch. After having one last look at your phone, you turn it off and prepare for your last class for today. The teacher soon walked in and began the lesson.

• TIME SKIP (AGAIN) •

You were waiting for Kise at the school gate since he said that he needed to tell Kasamatsu that he's going to be away for practice today. You fixed your scarf and sighed. Man, was he taking long. Soon enough, you can hear Kise calling out to you.

"(Y/N)! Sorry I'm late!" He panted, hands on his knees.

"It's alright, Kise-kun... Shall we get going?" you said.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Kise smiled, grabbing your hand and walked out of school grounds.

He was telling you about what happened today and how Kasamatsu kicked him before finally letting him go. You laughed at some of them since they were a bit stupid.

You arrived at a park together and since it was kind of late, there were no children left playing. Kise sat on one of the swings while you climbed up the slide.

"Look at what I can do!" Kise moved his legs, making the swing go higher.

After minutes have passed, you finally told him to take you home since you were getting cold. He grabbed your hand, putting it into his pocket.

"Your hands are cold! Didn't you bring your gloves?" Kise asked.

"I forgot them since I was running late," you smiled sheepishly.

"That's no good, (Y/N)cchi!" he said, taking his gloves off then he made you wear it.

You were walking together, but he soon stopped. You look up at him, wondering why he suddenly stopped walking. You followed his gaze to the street lamp and saw a mistletoe between you both.

"(Y/N)cchi! You remember your promise, don't you?" Kise smirked.

"Y-Yeah..." you said, looking down.

Kise lifted your chin up with his finger and leaned in. "May I?"

He said, looking at your lips. You nod in reply and he closed the gap between you both. He hesitantly broke the kiss and leaned his forehead onto your own.

"I love you, (Y/N)... So, so much," he says, looking at you, eyes filled with love.

"I love you too, Ryōta," you said, leaning in once more.