Himuro Tatsuya ↣ You

You were Kimura (Y/N). The younger sister of Kimura Emiko.

Emiko has always outshone you. Ever since you two were kids, everyone would always go past you and straight to her. She is – as some boys and girls refer to her – a goddess. Every boy you'd like in the past will make you feel like you were loved, like you were cherished, only to find out that they just used you to get closer to your sister.

She has always denied the confessions that came from the boys you liked (and the other boys that confessed). Always ending with a "I'm not going to be able to accept love from someone who just used my sister as a pass."

"(N/N)-chan!" You heard your sister call you.

"Yeah?" You replied, making yours and your sister's lunch for today.

"How are you and Himuro-kun?" She asked, coming down from the stairs.

"We're... alright. I guess," you reluctantly said, neatly packing the sandwiches you made. "We haven't seen or talked to each other for 2 weeks. Am I too clingy?"

She just gave you a huge grin and took the sandwich that you made for her. "Thanks,
(Y/N)! Don't worry about Himuro. Maybe he's just busy! By the way, Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks," you said, putting your lunch in your bag.

You've been having this insecurity inside since Himuro stopped his communications with you. Ever since 2 weeks ago, you've been seeing him and your sister talk at a café just outside Yosen. Sometimes they were with the basketball team and then at other times, they were with your friends. You know your sister wouldn't ruin your relationship with Himuro, but now? You weren't so sure anymore.

You know doubting your sister and your boyfriend was bad, but you couldn't help but think that there's a possibility that they could be going out behind your back. You being a first year and them being second years in the same class doesn't help your case at all.

Arriving in Yosen, you went to your locker. You replaced your outside shoes with inside shoes and left to go to your class.

"She's not going to find out, Himuro!" you hear someone talking.

"I sure don't hope so," Himuro replied.

You were now curious as you heard the name and the voice of your boyfriend. Walking towards the voices, you see Hana and Himuro. You quickly turned around, not noticing that you dropped your (Favourite Anime Character) keychain.

You then headed to your classroom. Going in, you walked to your seat and laid your head down on the table, arms in front of you. You were a tough girl, not letting anyone see your tears. Only when you're alone did they fall. You closed your eyes and waited for the lesson to start.

• TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY•

The bell rang, signalling the end of the class. You packed your belongings in your bag and made your way to the door, only to see Himuro leaning on the side of it.

"Hey, (Y/N)," he gave you a smile. "Do you wanna walk home together?"

"S-Sure," you replied, mentally blaming yourself for stuttering.

He then grabbed your hand. "Hey, is it alright if we stop by Atsushi's classroom for a second? I need to give him some notes for his upcoming tests since he asked me for help."

"Yeah, that's alright," you said, faking a smile.

"He forgot, didn't he?... Why would I care anyway? Him and Emiko are going out now. I've got to let it go." You thought.

"Himuro", "(Y/N)!" You both said each other's name at the same time.

"Y-You can go first," you said looking down, your shoes suddenly becoming the most interesting thing ever to you.

"Happy Birthday," he said, giving you a kiss on the forehead then hugging you tightly.

"Wh-What?!" You were now confused as to why he was acting like this. 2 weeks without communication and then suddenly he does this?!

He let go of you then opened the door to Murasakibara's classroom. As soon as it was opened, your friends and your sister shouted a "Happy Birthday". The room was decorated with party banners and (Favourite Colour) balloons. Your favourite food and snacks were nicely designed in a table.

"Th-Thank you so much, everyone!" You bowed to them as low as you can.

"Don't thank us, (L/N). Thank your boyfriend! He's been planning this for weeks and was stressing out because he wanted it to be, and I quote, 'perfect for my princess'." Fukui said.

"Y-You? H-Himuro?" You said, not believing it.

He just gave you a small chuckle and lead you to the where the cake was. "Make a wish and then blow the candles!"

You closed your eyes and made a wish. After a few seconds, you re-opened them and blew the candles out. Everyone then sang you a happy birthday and began to feast in when they were done with the song.

Himuro took you outside the classroom when everyone was busy eating.

"Thank you, Himuro," you said.

"What happened to 'Tatsu', (Y/N)?" He asked.

"E-Ehehe," you sheepishly laughed. "Well, I kind of thought that you and Emiko were... you know..."

He lightly laughed and placed his hands on your shoulders. "Is that so?"

"Y-Yes. Every boy that dated me eventually left me for her. Th-They just used me to get closer to Emiko and I j-just thought that..."

"It's fine, (Y/N). Just to let you know though, I would always choose you instead of your sister for as long as I live. I'm sorry for not contacting you these past weeks but as
Fukui-senpai said before, I've been stressing out on what to do for your birthday so I asked your sister and the team for help."

"S-Sorry for doubting you..." you said, guilt evident in your voice.

"Don't worry about it. I love you so much,
(Y/N). If you ever feel like that again then just come and talk to me instead of keeping it to yourself, alright?" he said.

"H-Hai. I love you too, Tatsu," you replied, leaning in.

He also leaned in and kissed you.

As you parted away, he said, "You're the one I want, (Y/N). It will always be you, understand?"

You just nodded and kissed him again.

• EXTRA •

"By the way, you dropped this earlier," Himuro said, getting your keychain out of his pocket.

"Th-Thanks," you said, getting the keychain.

"Were you eavesdropping on us, (N/N)-chan? That's rude, you know?" He gave you a playful smirk.

"Shut up, Tatsuya!" you said, shoving a piece of cake inside his mouth.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I had to perform in front of my music class and it was so nerve-racking! I was shaking so bad towards the end! I feel relieved now though since I don't need to worry about performing anymore!
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed reading this one!