Akashi Seijūrō ↣ Ice Skating

Christmas Special #2

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Akashi has invited you to go ice skating. You happily shook your head, not actually listening to his words. You were just happy that the both of you were finally going on a date.

Now, you were standing on the side, holding the rail for dear life. You began to regret not listening to Akashi's words while he was speaking.

(A/N: if you do know how to skate, then pretend you don't for this one!)

"What's wrong, (Y/N)? Do you need my assistance?" Akashi says, skating over to you.

"It's alright, Seijūrō. I can do this!" you reply, letting go of the rail, only to hold on to it again after you've nearly slip.

"Are you sure? This is the first time you've done it," Akashi says.

"Mhmm! Don't worry about me!" you said, letting go of your hold once again.

You managed to balance yourself for now and looked at Akashi. You put your right hand on your hip and brought your left hand up, giving him a thumbs-up. Akashi chuckled then grabbed your hand, leading you away from the railings.

"S-Sei! What a-are you doing?" you ask, but he doesn't reply.

He stops at the middle of the ice rink then turned his back on you. Akashi slowly starts skating away from you, motioning his hand for you to follow him. You start moving, but not a second later, you fell. Groaning in pain, you start rubbing your bottoms.

Akashi looks back and finds you sitting on the ice. He skates back to where you are and reaches his hand out towards you. You gratefully accept his offer and stood up.

"You're quite clumsy, aren't you?" Akashi says in amusement.

"Tch. Watch me, I'll get better by the time we leave this place!" you exclaim, pointing a finger at him.

You skate away from Akashi, but failed when you fell again. You hear him chuckle behind you, making you feel a bit embarrassed. You stood up and balanced yourself then faced Akashi.

"Sure, love, sure," he said.

"I will, Seijūrō! Just you wait!" you said, facing your back against him.

"I'd love to see the result later on, (Y/N)," He says, skating in front of you then gave you a smirk.

•TIME SKIP•

"This is so ridiculous," you mumble, getting up for the umpteenth time.

'It's not my fault I'm bad at this. Props to me for trying though! At least I can skate a further distance now before falling compared to when I started. Good job, me!' you thought.

"Seijūrō! I give up!" you say to Akashi who has been skating around you whenever you fell.

"Really?" he asks in surprise. "I didn't think you'd give up! You were doing so well!"

"I can tell you're making fun of me, you know?!" you said, going for a punch to Akashi, but failed when he dodged it, making you lose your balance.

Akashi caught you with ease and helped you regain your balance. He then grabbed your hand and lead the way to the exit of the ice rink.

"Do you still want to give it a try?" Akashi says, waiting near the exit.

"Nope! I give up! I don't care! I don't want to do this anymore! I just want food and cuddles from you! Let's go!" you said, grabbing on to the railings and "skating" your way out of there with Akashi beside you.

Akashi grabbed your hands and brought you closer to him once the both of you untied the shoes. He cupped your face in his hands and leaned down to give you a kiss.

"Even though you mostly failed today, I'm still proud of you for trying," he says.

"Thanks, Seijūrō," you reply, smiling.