Hanamiya Makoto ↣ Unspoken Words

A/N: Normal italics is your thoughts while bold italics is Hanamiya's.

------------------------------------------

"M-Makoto?"

You stare at him with wide eyes, mouth slightly opening. Hanamiya Makoto – your boyfriend, had a girl trapped in between his arms. They were pretty close together so your thoughts were running wild. The said boy turned around and faced you, shock visible on his face.

"(Y/N)... I'm so sorry, I don't know what got into me," Hanamiya said, slowly walking towards you.

You took a step back, not wanting to be near him at the moment. You angrily rubbed your eyes, disappointed at yourself for showing vulnerability.

"I didn't mean to cheat on you. I'm so, so sorry. Please forgive me, (Y/N)! I love you so much, I can't lose you," He whimpered, looking down as he was unable to look you in the eyes.

"Makoto, I-I'm not sure if I can forgive you right now. I thought we were going good... I mean, we've been together for a year and a half now... Does that mean anything to you? Do I mean anything to you?" You cried weakly.

Everything was quiet after you talked, but seconds later you hear Hanamiya chuckling. He slowly lifts his head with an amused glint in his eyes. Your breath hitched.

No.

"Did you wish for me to say that?"

This can't be...

This is for your own good.

"You were just another toy for me to play with, but I'm bored of you now. Did you actually think that I fell in love with you? That's silly."

What did I do?

I do love you.

"You're pathetic," He scoffed.

You stood still as Hanamiya and the girl brushed past you. You were frozen for what seemed like an eternity until you finally broke down. Hugging your knees close to you, you tried your best to keep your sobs as quiet as possible.

Why me?

I'm sorry.