Kise Ryōta ↣ Welcome Home

Kise's leg was shaking in anticipation and nervousness, but mostly anticipation. He was waiting for you to come back from (Country). You've been away for almost a year since you volunteered to do some charity work.

You and Kise worked through the months of you being gone. You would Skype, call, and message each other at least four times a week. Both of you would talk about almost everything until the other person falls asleep.

He had missed you dearly. The problem that was bothering him the most while you were gone was that he had no one to cuddle with. Kise loves cuddling with you every second he gets and not being able to do that for such a long time made him a bit sad.

Kise looked up to a board which listed all of the planes that has landed. He saw yours and smiled, your plane's status was now in 'processing'.

After waiting for about 20 minutes, Kise stood up and walked to the side, waiting for you to come out. The sliding doors opened and you walked in. Walking a bit farther so you don't block the others coming out, you start to look for Kise.

A big smile was shown on Kise's face as soon as he saw you searching for him. He walked towards you, trying to contain his excitement. Averting your eyes to the side, you see Kise. Quietly squealing, you run towards him, dropping your luggage down once you get in his arms.

Kise kissed your forehead, hugging you tightly. You lay your forehead on his chest, feeling content at the moment. Both of you stood there, hugging for what seemed like hours then you finally pulled away. Kise gave you a bouquet of flowers, you gave him a grin, taking the gift in your hands. He leaned in and kissed your forehead, letting his lips linger for more than a second.

"Welcome home, (Y/N)."