Murasakibara Atsushi ↣ Cookies

Christmas Special #3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Atsushi! Come here and help me, please!" you called out to Murasakibara from the kitchen.

"Hai," he replied, dragging the 'i' out.

You saw him peak his head through the entrance and signalled him to come over. He walked over to you, looking at the cookies you were making. You saw the look on his face and immediately took the snacks off his sight.

"(Y/N)! I want some," he said, sitting down on a chair opposite to you.

"No, Atsushi! You'll get to have some later, but for now, help me make them!" you said, taking out a free tray.

You and Murasakibara started making cookies together, but of course, he would sometimes "borrow" some of the cookie dough and eat it. You lightly scold him whenever he does that, making him pout at you.

After you've finished making the batch of cookies, you put it in the oven. Turning around, you saw Murasakibara grabbing a cookie from the container.

"Oi! Stop that! We're having friends over and we need food!" you said, hitting him in the hand, making him gasp and drop his cookie.

"(Y/N)-chin..."

'Oh no, here it comes... Just great! Prepare yourself, (Y/N)!'

"You... You are so mean to me! I don't like you anymore," Murasakibara whimpered, turning around so that he's not facing you anymore.

You sighed and closed your eyes. After taking a deep breath, you re-opened them again. You went to the cabinets and took out a small plate. Walking over to where the cookies are, you grabbed five and put them on the plate. You made your way to Murasakibara and grabbed his shoulder.

"No! I'm not talking to you! I'm very mad at you, (Y/N)-chin!" he huffs, crossing his arms.

"Would you forgive me if I give you cookies?" you said, letting go of his shoulder but his hand stopped you.

"H-How many cookies?" he asks, still not looking at you.

"I have five with me," you reply, softly squeezing his shoulder.

"O-Okay..." he said, finally turning around to face you.

He shyly got the plate of cookies from your hand and ate quietly. You were observing his actions and quietly laughed to yourself.

"You don't need to be so quiet, Atsushi," you said, leaning on your palm.

"..."

"What's wrong?"

"Are you mad at me, (Y/N)-chin?" he mumbles.

"Hmm? May you please repeat that?" you said, leaning closer to him.

"A-Are you mad at me?" he says a bit louder.

"No! That's silly, why would I be mad at you?" you asked him.

"Because I was acting like a child earlier and I heard you tell (Friend's/N) that you don't like it when I do that," he says, pouting.

"Aw, Atsushi! That was ages ago! It's alright now, I've learnt how to cope with it!" you giggle. "Besides, I'm not going to be mad over some little thing like that!"

"Okay, good," he replies, taking the plate to the sink.

"I don't want you to be mad at me, (Y/N)... Ever!" he says, giving you a light kiss on your forehead.

• EXTRA •

"(L/N)-san! Do you have more cookies? They were really good!" Fukui comes up to you.

"Thanks, Fukui-senpai! I think I do, they're right..." you look behind you and find the plate of cookies missing, "here..."

Your eyebrows twitch in irritation as you realise that Atsushi has stolen them from the table. You turn back around to Fukui and apologise for the lack of cookies, but he just brushed it off saying, "It's alright! Murasakibara has it, right?"

"Atsushi!" you scream. "You've had too much cookies! Bring those back here!

"But (Y/N)-chin... How many cookies is too many cookies?" you hear him reply, making you growl in annoyance.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry if Murasakibara was kind of OOC in this one! Hope you still enjoyed it though!