Wakamatsu Kōsuke ↣ Yakisoba

"Are you sure you're alright, Kōsuke?" you ask him, examining his stomach.

As of right now, you and Wakamatsu were at the nurse's office. He and Aomine had a little disagreement earlier at practice which lead to a fight between the two boys. You were checking his stomach for a bruise since it's a proven fact that Aomine punches hard.

"I'm alright, (Y/N). That son of a-"

Wakamatsu stopped as soon as he saw you giving him that face. He grinned sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. He knew the fact that you were slightly uncomfortable with swearing, but he sometimes forgets.

You grabbed an ice pack and tried to pressed it against the forming bruise, but Wakamatsu stopped you. He was about to open his mouth to retaliate, but you continued. He tightly closed his eyes along with his mouth. You could tell that it hurt badly. Furrowing your eyebrows, you grabbed the dressing bandage from the cupboard.

Wakamatsu gave you the ice pack and you set it down on the table. You started dressing him with the bandage, making sure that it's tight, but not tight enough to hurt him. After you've finished, you put the dressing bandage back in the cupboard as Wakamatsu wore his shirt.

"You should just rest today, Kō," you said, walking towards him.

"I have to practice," he said, getting up from the bed.

"You can practice tomorrow, okay?" you grab both of his hands.

Wakamatsu looked at you then sighed. He lifted a hand and placed it on your head, ruffling it a bit.

"Fine, but you're buying me yakisoba on the way home," he smiled.

"Alright, now get your bag and let's get going!" you said, putting your bag on.

"I want a large one, by the way!"