Kiyoshi Teppei ↣ Happiness (2)

This is the continuation and also, the last part of 'Happiness' !! Hope you enjoy reading it!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You let out a yawn as you stretch your body. Looking at the clock on your nightstand, you saw that it was 6:03am at the moment. Sighing, you take your blankets off then went to take a shower. After drying your hair off, you went down to the dining room to have breakfast.

"Morning, dear! How was your sleep?" Manami asked.

"It was fine, mother. I would like to know though if it's still alright for me to go out with Teppei today?" you replied, taking a bite of your pancake.

"It's fine by me! I don't know about your father though," your mother said, nodding her head towards where your father is.

"As long as you finish what you need to do today then I see no problem," he says.

"Alright, thank you!" you smiled.

When breakfast was over, you headed straight to the music room. You gathered your sheets, placing them onto the stand. You grabbed your violin then took a deep breath before playing it.

After doing everything you've been told for today, you walked to your room and started preparing.

•TIME SKIP•

You hear a knock on your door which was then followed by a voice saying, "Saeki-sama, Teppei-san is waiting for you in the waiting room."

"Alright, thanks for letting me know!" you said, getting off your bed.

You went downstairs and into the waiting room. You smiled as soon as you saw Kiyoshi.

"Teppei!" you said, trying to control the volume of your voice.

"Hello, (Y/N)-chan!" Kiyoshi greeted, opening his arms.

You walked in between his arms then hugged him. He wrapped his arms around you tightly, returning the hug. You missed the feeling of Kiyoshi's warmth since you both have been busy these past 2 weeks. You smiled as you felt him kiss the crown of your head.

"I missed you, I missed you, I missed you," you hear him say, making you giggle.

"I missed you too, Teppei," you said.

Looking up, you saw him smiling at you then bending down to peck your forehead.

"Shall we get going, my lady?" Kiyoshi let go of the hug and extended his arm out.

"Of course, my good sir," you replied, giggling.

You both made your way out of your house and walked to the train station. Kiyoshi held your hand as you got in the train. He lead the way, looking for seats. Once he found vacant ones, he made you sit first then himself.

"I forgot to ask you something!" you said.

"Hm? What is it?" he said, looking at you.

"Where are we going?"

"To that new amusement park you wanted to visit. I got us tickets," Kiyoshi said, smiling.

"Are you serious? Oh my gosh! Thank you so much, Teppei!" you exclaimed, hugging him tightly.

He chuckled and hugged you back.

After the train ride, you went to line up at the entrance. You soon got in and dragged Kiyoshi to the roller coaster.

"Are you sure you want to go on this one?" Kiyoshi asked.

"Of course! Why? Are you too scared?" you said, teasing him.

"N-no... I just remembered the last time we went on a rollercoaster... You felt really dizzy and couldn't go on any more rides," Kiyoshi said, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"O-Oh... Well, maybe it won't happen this time?" you said.

"Alright, if you want to then I'm good with it," Kiyoshi smiled.

The staff member that was managing the rollercoaster let you guys in. You sat at the middle with Kiyoshi by your side. The ride started moving and you tightly grasped the metal bar in front of you. Kiyoshi moves his hand on top of yours, making you feel a bit safer than before.

After the ride was over, Kiyoshi guided you to a table near the food stalls. You sat down, put your hands on the table and laid your head on them.

"Oh my... I am never going on any rollercoasters in my life ever again!" you grumbled.

Kiyoshi softly pat your head and said, "That's what you said last time too."

"Ugh! Teppei... If I ever want to go on of those again, can you please pinch me?" you said.

"I'll just hug you," he chuckles. "Do you want to go home now?"

"No, not yet... I want to enjoy my free time with you!" you said, lifting your head up to look at him.

"Don't you feel dizzy?" he asks.

"I do, but-"

"No buts. I'm taking you to my home instead, is that okay with you?" Kiyoshi interrupts.

"Y-Yeah," you replied.

Kiyoshi stood up and held your hand. Halfway to the train station, he went in front of you and bent down.

"Get on, I know you're still dizzy," he says, looking at you over his shoulder.

"T-Teppei, it's okay! You don't have to carry me!" you said.

"I insist, come on!" he said.

You got up on his back and Kiyoshi continued making his way to the train station.

"You're my happiness, you know that?" you said, resting your head on his shoulder.

He smiles and says, "I know, you're mine too!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I lost it halfway through writing this, I'm so sorry!
Anyways, I'm doing a Christmas special for the GoM+Kagami (and maybe some other characters too) on the following chapters! It's either I'm uploading the first one today or having a double update tomorrow!