Kuroko Tetsuya ↣ Happy Anniversary

You and Kuroko were currently out eating at a diner to celebrate your one year anniversary. You very much appreciated it even though it wasn't flashy like a restaurant.

Kuroko stood up, saying that he needed to go to the bathroom. You nodded and continued eating. A minute later, you hear the sound of the door opening, indicating another customer.

"Hm? What's this? Are you all alone, (Y/N)-chan?"

Looking up, you see Haizaki smirking down at you. Your started to glare at him, but that didn't make him flinch at all. He sat down on Kuroko's seat, making you glare at him even more.

"You should leave Haizaki. I don't want any trouble from you."

Haizaki was about to say something, but was stopped by Kuroko.

"Please do as she says, Haizaki-kun because If I ever see you anywhere near her, you'll have to deal with me!" Kuroko spoke, standing beside your seat.

Haizaki glared at him before walking away. He didn't want to deal with Kuroko or the other GoM.

Kuroko paid for your meal, leaving the diner with you. He was silent the whole trip back home even though you reassured him that you were fine.

As soon as the door closed when you got in his house, he had you pinned against the wall. He crashed his lips to yours and lead the way to his bedroom.

Kuroko broke the kiss, panting and looking at your form. You brought your hands up to his cheeks, caressing it.

"Do you wanna take this to.. the shower? Try something different?" Kuroko mumbled against your lips.

"They always make shower sex sound so appealing, but honestly it seems quite dangerous." you replied, kissing him.

"We'll just stay here then." Kuroko smiled, "Happy Anniversary, (Y/N)."

"Happy Anniversary, Tetsu." you said, Kuroko leaning back in to kiss you.

------------------------------------------

15. "If I ever see you anywhere near her, you'll have to deal with me!"
37. "They always make shower sex sound so appealing, but honestly it seems quite dangerous."

Requested by: Aferity

I'm so sorry! I haven't updated for days! I needed to finish my assessments and that stressed me out so much! I'll try to upload more after this week!