Haizaki Shōgo ↣ Comfortable

"Stop coming in through my window! There's literally a door right there!"

Haizaki closed the window and walked towards your bed then plopped down. You glared at the black-haired man who acts as if his doing was no big deal. He carried on making himself comfortable on your bed as you sat down on your side.

He sighed in content, closing his eyes as he found a pleasant position. After a few minutes, he opened an eye and looked at your still sitting form. He sighed again, but this time it was in displeasure.

"Aren't you gonna lay down?" he asks, sitting up.

"Do you even have an idea on what time it is right now?!" you said.

"Yeah, it's about," he stops then checks his phone. "2:53 am."

"That was a rhetorical question, idiot!" you grumbled in frustration.

"Fine, fine, I'll knock next time! Now, let me sleep," he said nonchalantly.

He laid back down and and put his hands underneath his head. You sighed and ran a hand through your hair. It was no use getting into an argument with Haizaki at nearly 3 am. You laid down and turned to the side with your back facing him. You almost dozed off until the bed shook a bit then you felt Haizaki's arm around your waist, hugging you.

"What are you doing?" you mumbled.

"I missed you," Haizaki whispered, kissing the nape of your neck.

A small smile appeared on your face. Holding his hand, you squeeze it gently. You whispered an 'I miss you too' then finally drifted off to sleep.