Wakamatsu Kōsuke ↣ You Pervert!

Wakamatsu has been looking at you ever since he picked you up from your house. You were now at class, trying to listen to the teacher, but with him staring at you like you were an alien is really distracting.

"What do you want, Kōsuke-kun?" you whispered, glaring at him.

He gulped before shaking his head, facing back to the board which made you glare even harder. Not wanting to get in trouble, you looked at the teacher and listened.

TIME SKIP •

You were packing your stuff while Wakamatsu waited for you. He was staring, again. You took a deep breath, facing him.

"Let's go," you said, leading the way to the rooftop.

Opening the door, you climb the ladder. Looking back down at Wakamatsu, you saw that his face was red.

"Oi! Kōsuke-kun! Are you feeling okay?" you asked.

"(Y/N)... I-Is your skirt meant to b-be that length or-"

"Of course, it is! The skirt is supposed to be this short." you said, pouting.

"Are you s-sure? Because... ah..." Wakamatsu coughed.

"Spit it out!" you glared at him.

"I saw your... your underwear," he said, not looking at you.

Your face heated up, using a hand to push your skirt down while the other took your shoe off.

"Y-You pervert!" you said, throwing the shoe at him.

"(Y/N)-san! Don't worry! They look nice!" Wakamatsu said just as the shoe hit his head.

------------------------------------------

23. "The skirt is supposed to be this short."

Requested by: dontworryimokeh

RIP Wakamatsu Kōsuke
– cause of death: reader-chan's wrath