Himuro Tatsuya ↣ Road Trip!

Packing the last of your beloved snacks into your bag, you zipped it up. Walking over to the mirror, you smiled. This was your very first road trip with Himuro and to say that you were excited is an understatement. You were more than excited, but you couldn't put it into words.

Jumping with glee, you hear the door bell ring. Shouting an "I love you" to your family and running out the door.

"Careful, you might've tripped!" Himuro chuckled, hugging you tightly.

"I can't wait! I really can't! I've been up all night!" you replied, smiling at him.

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't in the same position as you." he said.

Putting your bag in the back seat, you and Himuro drove off.

The scenery you've passed while in the car is amazing! You truly enjoyed seeing beautiful landscapes. Himuro blushed as he looked at you staring at the view in awe. Turning back around to focus on the road, he thought that you looked absolutely beautiful. The wind was blowing on your hair as a huge smile was plastered on your face, your eyes sparkling as you admire the scenery.

He smiled, seeing you enjoy yourself just by looking outside makes him happy.

"(Y/N)," Himuro called. "Let's have more road trips in the future!"

You turned to him as you nodded your head, "Definitely!"

。。。

My writing definitely needs to be polished more! I haven't written in so long, please forgive me and this very short chapter! I'll continue to work on my writing T^T !!

Requested by septiemes