Aomine Daiki ↣ YES!

You and Aomine were roaming around town with intertwined hands. Aomine has deemed today a 'special day' and pulled you outside as soon as you were dressed.

Upon nearing your destination, you can see your old friends. Arriving at the basketball court, you greeted each other.

"Aominecchi... Those things you said yesterday... Did you mean them?" Kise said, looking at Aomine.

"I meant every single word." Aomine nodded.

"So, I'm just going to accidentally push you, right?" Kagami asks.

"Yeah, make sure it looks believable though... Thank you guys, by the way." Aomine replies, eyeing you as you're talking to Momoi.

"I'm gonna enjoy this." Kagami chuckles.

The game starts as soon as Momoi threw the ball up. Of course, Murasakibara being the tallest, got it first then passed it to Akashi.

• TIME SKIP •

Kagami went to dunk, but was blocked by Aomine. He was too late though since Kagami has already dunked, bumping into him. Aomine fell to the ground with a large thud. Your eyes widened, running over to him.

"Ow! What the hell?!" Aomine cries out, holding his knee.

"Oh my gosh, Daiki! Are you alright? Does it hurt anywhere?" you questioned him, looking for possible bruises.

"I'm gonna need help standing up," Aomine said, reaching out to you.

You tried your best to pull him up and that's where he got into position. One knee down, his hands holding the box the ring was in.

Your eyes widened, a hand covering your mouth. Aomine noticed this and smiled at you.

"(Y/N)... I don't know how to say this, but I'm going to try... Y-You... Wow, this is hard," Aomine says, making you smile at him. "You have been there for me for as long as I can remember. You've seen my when I'm at my worst and at best. We had our ups and downs, but we managed to get through them all. You're my light, my love, and my world. I can't imagine a life without you in it... And that's why... That's why I'm asking you this, (Y/N)
(L/N)... Will... Will you marry me?"

By now there were tears falling down from your eyes. You were speechless.

"Yes... Yes. Oh my gosh, Daiki. YES!" You said, nodding.

Aomine held your hand, putting the ring on your finger. He got up, pulling you to him and hugging you tightly.

"I love you, (Y/N)... I love you so much." Aomine said, kissing the top of your head

"I believe the next thing that follows the wedding?" Akashi spoke, happy for you both.

"A wedding?" Aomine spoke, raising an eyebrow.

"Is that not what you want?" Akashi asks.

"I do, but for later. Let me just enjoy the feeling of being engaged to such a beauty first," Aomine said, winking at you.

You laughed, playfully punching him. Aomine was hugging you from behind, making you lean back at him.

"I think you'd enjoy the feeling of being married to such a gem more," Akashi said, smirking at Aomine – who's eyes are widened.

"You're right, Akashi! (Y/N)! Let's get married tomorrow!" Aomine exclaimed.

"What?!"

------------------------------------------

11. "A wedding?"
34. "Those things you said yesterday... Did you mean them?"

Requested by: MinnOwl

Hope you guys liked it! Also thanks to everyone who has commented on the 'Requests || Prompts' chapter!