Worst Chapter I have EVER written-chapter 15

-Dick's POV-

By the time I realized that we should get moving, Lexi was already excusing herself to the restroom. I followed her out after a few minutes. I got some looks from the other guest, and I smirked knowing what was going through their heads. I followed her to the ladies room and pushed the door open.

"We need to move fast." I told her, locking the door behind me. I undid the buttons on my suit and yanked off my tie. It took awhile, but soon I was in my Nightwing getup. "Aren't you changing?"

"Oh, right. Hello Lexi!" She joked.

"Never do that again." I laughed. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Now Miss Martian." She said in her intercom. Suddenly, her elegant dress was molding itself into a solid black catsuit. "Thanks."

"Do I even want to know what just happened?"

"I just borrowed M'gann's organic clothes and she just shifted them with her mind. Much easier than changing. And more comfortable than wearing my outfit underneath."

"That explains things. Lets go." I told her motioning to the air vent behind her. I hoisted myself up and then hauled her up after me. She snapped her utility belt on then we crawled our way through to the scarab.  "The room should be the next vent to the right." I said, looking at my holographic map. When we reached the vent, we saw the Queen and the Prime Minister were talking animatedly just outside the door. "We're too late." I mumbled, eyeing the scarab sitting in the showcase directly below us.

"Maybe not. M'gann, track us and place the bioship in camouflage mod just outside the windows." She turned to me, the fished a small bottle out of her utility belt. "Spray paint." she told me, spraying the black paint over my bird emblem on my chest. "Can't have them associating us with the Justice League. Don't worry, it washes off." She said, slapping her mask over her eyes.

"Wait, what are y-" I didn't get to finish my sentence, because she slammed her foot against the vent, shoving it off its henges and sending it clanging onto the floor, alerting everyone to our presence. She jumped out, landing on her feet and made a mad dash for the scarab. I jumped out after her, catching up after she was holding the display case in her hands and was running to the window. Then she took out her bo-staff and crashed it against the window, shattering the glass. Then she jumped. So I did the most logical thing. I jumped after her. I didn't fall either, because Míss Martians telekinesis was holding us up and bringing up into the safety of the bioship.

As we sped away, I looked around and saw Lexi putting her package on the ground in front of Blue Beetle. And then he blasted the scarab to bits. Our job was done.

"Lexi, you are the craziest person I have ever met." I panted. She just smirked and sat down in her seat. I sat in the seat behind her. "We need to talk when we get back." I mumbled in her ear.

She turned around, looking concerned. "About what?"

"Nothing bad, I promise. Just... trust me." She studied me for a minute then nodded, turning back around. I had so may questions in my mind, that I couldn't wait to get her alone when we got back. Where did she really go, and what did she learn there?

---------------------------------------------------

Worst chapter ever. Like actually. Okay I'M SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG! I PROMISE TO TRY AND UPDATE MORE!! COMMENT AND VOTE!