The Summit-Chapter 22

Pllleeaasseee watch the episode that I posted on the last chapter if you haven't already seen it or you wont know what's happening.

-No one's POV- (bear with me, i've never written like this b4)

also ... this is basically a play by play of the corresponding episode, so it rllyyy sucks. like rly. so... yeah...

"Artemis." Vandal Savage sneered as Ra's al Ghul ripped the glamour charm off of Tigress, now exposed as Artemis's, neck.

"I-I don't understand. I thought Artemis was dead!" The Reach Ambassador exclaimed.

"So did we all. But it seems Tigress is Artemis." Vandal Savage replied.

"This is a glamour charm, created I'd wager by Zatanna or Doctor Fate to conceal Artemis's true identity." Ra's supplied.

"But Kaldur killed Artemis. If she lives, and as disguised as his lieutenant, then..."

"Aqualad duped them all, including his own father." Black Beetle chuckled darkly.

The Ambassador sighed. "Kill them both."

"No! You will not kill my son!" Black Manta exclaimed, jumping in front of Kaldur.

"He's right." Deathstroke interrupted, shooting both Kaldur and Artemis in the chest. "The Light takes care of it's own."

"K-Kaldur!" Black Manta said, crouching over his son's dying body. 

"It's too late father, I have already won." And those were his last words. His hand fell lifelessly next to him and a small contraption was blinking, signaling a pre-recorded holographic video of Aqualad to appear. The video explained that the Light had been using the Reach as puppets all along in their quest to take over the milky way. 

"Turn this off." Vandal Savage ordered Deathstroke. 

"How?" the assassin replied, not knowing what to do. 

When the hologram shut off, Black Manta was horrified. "Kaldur...Kaldur what have you done?"

"He has in depth done more to damage my plans than any living creature has in 50,000 years. I'd be  impressed, if I was so-" Vandal Savage began, but was cut off. 

"ARRRRGGG! You earthlings are both a pest and a plague! You DARE sabotage us? Dare betray US? Have you forgetten who controls the Warworld? You are fortunate that we do not carve up your planet as we speak!" The Ambassador exclaimed.

"That would indeed impress, seeing as I have the Warworld's crystal key, which means that you can do nothing." 

"That..." Kadlur said, getting up from pretending to be dead,"is all that I needed to hear." 

"Kaldur, you're-" Black Manta stuttered.

"Alive,yes." Aqualad finished for him. 

"If you would?" Artemis asked sweetly to Ra's al Ghul as she extended her hand for help getting up, batting her eyelashes at him. When he only looked at her in astonishment, she shook her head andsighed."And I always heard that the Great One was such a gentleman." 

"Impossible!" Vandal Savage said. "Deathstroke killed you both!" 

"Only for a little while." 'Deathstroke' said. "I wouldn't want to do any perminant damage-" Then Deathstroke shape-shifted back into Miss Martian as she telepathically placed a sword at Vandal Savages neck. "to my best friends. Not what a little misdirection and Hollywood special effects will do instead."