The Three Mystery Men

I was leaving work, when I saw the three mystery men again, as I was crossing the road to get to my apartment. Who are they? I thought to myself over and over as I walked up the stairs of our apartment. I tried to stop thinking about them, but the thought just wouldn't leave my mind. I unlocked the door and sat on the couch, the question of who the guys were, still ringing in my ears. I thought about them endlessly, until Aspyn came home.
Aspyn opened the door in a gaze with an expression on her face that told me she was completely and utterly lovestruck.
"Hey Aspyn. You good?" I asked, attempting to get through to my lovey-dovey friend.
"Hm? Oh yeah, I'm great! In fact, I've never felt better!" Aspyn said to me, seeming overjoyed.
"Hey, how was work?" I asked her, knowing I would get at least one comment about how wonderful Sawyer is.
"Work was fantastic! And you know Cora, Sawyer is the nicest, most kind man I think I've ever met. Oh, today he was cutting this little boy's hair and he was just so sweet to him! He'll be such a great father to my children!" Aspyn said to me, lost in her own little world where Sawyer was the king.
"Uhuh. Well, you want to hear a weird story? Well, kind of weird," I replied, trying to get out of this 'Sawyer is so great!' conversation.
"Sure. Let me hear it." Aspyn said, finally snapping out of love land.
"So, near the end of my shift today, I saw these three guys a little ways away, and I've never seen them around here before. But, for some reason, I feel like I've known them forever. They just looked so familiar!" I told Aspyn, who at this point looked confused, but not as interested in this puzzle as me. She pretty much told me this whole thing is probably nothing, and that I should shake it off. I can't just shake it off! I tried to forget about this annoying puzzle, but I physically can't. They looked so familiar, like I could almost name them, just not quite. Like the feeling you get when you're trying to think of a word, and it's on the tip of your tongue. That's what this feels like.
I tried to figure out this puzzle in my mind, as I saw a sleepy Aspyn shuffle over to her room. Why couldn't I just forget about them, just let it go? Honestly, I don't know.
I thought it was getting late, but I wasn't really tired. I decided to grab a warm cup of tea and my laptop, and headed to my room.
I browsed the internet for about an hour, when I saw that Joe Sugg uploaded a youtube video. I could feel a big smile, on my face and I let out a quiet cheer of excitement. I was content for about eight minutes. Once the video was over, I closed my laptop, and decided it was time to go to bed. I engulfed myself in my blankets, and plopped my head on my pillow as I slowly drifted to sleep.