Cute and Clumsy

Cora P.O.V.

It was starting to get late, I decided I should probably get home. I didn't want to leave at all, but I knew it was time to go. I looked over at Aspyn, who was hugging Sawyer tightly. She pecked his cheek, and said goodbye.

"Cora, it was a lot of fun coming with you, thank you for inviting me," Joe said to me, as I turned back to look at him. I gazed into his ornate, cobalt eyes. His eyes, were eyes that you could get lost in for hours, soft, but also fierce. They have shades of blue I didn't know existed. I guess what I'm trying to say is, his eyes are captivating.

"Of course," I said sweetly, he placed his arm around my waist, and drew me close to him. My smile grew even larger, when I looked at his face that seemed to be carved from marble.

"I will definitely come back to visit. I promise," he said, as he stepped back slightly, and held out a pinky. I smiled, and hooked my pinky with his.

"Thank you for pinky promising, that makes me feel better," I joked, I leaned into his chest, and squeezed him tightly.

"Cora," Joe started, I glanced up at him through my lashes.

"Yes, Joseph?" I said with a smile, he looked into my chestnut brown eyes, and spoke.

"I love you," he said quickly, as he pulled me close, and kissed me. I could feel my foot lift off the ground like in the movies. I hugged him tightly, and closed my eyes. I can't describe the feelings I had in that moment. I opened my eyes slowly, and saw Aspyn watching us from a bench. I broke the kiss, and looked at Joe.

"I love you too," I said softly, as I kissed him quickly, and walked to Aspyn.

"Oh, my gosh. Cora! You just kissed Joe Sugg! You've wanted to do that ever since you were like fourteen!" Aspyn yelled excitedly, I quickly shushed her by putting a single finger over her lips. "What?" She said to me confused.

"Joe kind of doesn't know that I was a subscriber, or a huge fan. He doesn't know any of that," I say harshly, but in a whisper tone. Aspyn looked at me funny.

"Why?" She stated simply. "That was a stupid decision," Aspyn said, blunt as usual.

"I know, I get that now. I just didn't want to come off like a crazed fangirl, I wanted to seem normal. I wanted to be a possible friend! Which, right now, I am! I don't want to lose that," I said to Aspyn as we walked home.

"Listen, I saw the way he kissed you, he isn't gonna leave you just because you're a fan. He's smarter than that. From what I saw, he thinks of you as more than friends, and wouldn't trade that for the world," Aspyn said comfortingly.

"Yeah, I just don't need to tell him right now... or ever," I said, keeping the last part quiet. We finally reached our apartment when we realized we forgot something. Britta.

"Shoot, we left Britta, how did we just forget a person?" Aspyn said, unlocking the door.

"Crap, what do we do now?" I asked, stepping inside.

"Now, we wait," Aspyn said in a funny voice. We both took a seat on the couch, and talked a while. All of a sudden, I heard someone yelling my name.

Britta P.O.V.

I stayed at the dance longer than I expected. I got to talk with Caspar though.

"Britta, I'm sorry if I sounded like I didn't want to come, I honestly did," Caspar said to me sweetly.

"Oh, that's alright, I mean you're here, and that's what matters," I said, looking into his fascinating eyes. Caspar leaned close to me. I started to panic, oh my gosh, is he gonna kiss me? Do I have something on my face? What is he doing? Why must he confuse me? I thought to myself, as I noticed him leaning closer, and closer, until BAM! He kissed me! I practically melted, his soft lips touched my mouth, and I couldn't function. It felt like I was sitting on a cloud, while riding a unicorn, eating popcorn. We broke and I just looked at him dumbfounded. I wasn't expecting that tonight.

"Thank you," I said. I looked around to see if my girls were around, but there was no sign of them. They.. left me! I made a stupid face subconsciously.

"You alright?" Caspar said with a light laugh, I quickly lost the expression and replied.

"Uh yeah, it's just, um. I should probably get going, thank you again," I said to him, as I stood up, and walked away. I couldn't wait to tell Aspyn and Cora what happened, so I ran. Bad decision. I ran into the apartment, and started screaming.

"Cora! Cora! Cora!" I repeated multiple times. "Cora! Cora! Cor- ow! Cora!" I yelled, I said 'ow' because I was running up the stairs, and somehow managed to fall up the stairs. I finally reached the door, still excited even with a sore knee.

Cora P.O.V.

I heard someone yelling Cora outside the door, when I heard a loud thump. All of a sudden, the apartment door, swung open, and Britta came in so excited she couldn't breathe.

"Cora! Cora! So first let me tell you something!" Britta said quickly. "I was at the dance, and Caspar and I were talking, and then he kissed me! I couldn't believe it Cora! And on my way here, I decided to run, and I ran up the stairs, and fell on my face, but I'm okay!" She said happily, gripping her knee.

"That's amazing! Not the part where you fell, but that's amazing!" I said excitedly. This girl is so funny, I could see her eyes light up when she spoke about Caspar. I think their love, is true love.