Relationships

Britta P.O.V.

I left the apartment with Caspar by my side. This is awesome. Caspar actually asked me out! Woop woop! After I got outside, I started to wonder where we were going to go.

"So, Casp? Where are we going?" I asked, having to look up quite a bit, just to meet his eyes. Tall guys are the absolute best.

"Uh, I don't really know yet..." he said trailing off.

"That's okay! Hey, were you thinking you wanted to go out to eat, or go just wander around? Shop? I don't really care," I said to him. Turning around, and walking backwards, just so I could see his beautiful face.

"Um, maybe lunch? I don't really know any good places around though, so maybe you could pick," Caspar insisted that I picked where we ate.

"Okay, how about just a sandwich place?" I asked, stopping in my tracks. I glanced up, and met his gorgeous cerulean blue eyes.

"That sounds good to me," he replied, with a cute smile. I turned back around, and started walking straight. I was right by Caspar's side. I wish he would just grab my hand! It's right there Caspar! I thought to myself, as I felt the firm grasp of his masculine hand. Oh my gosh... do I have telepathy power? Haha, no.  I thought to myself, as I silently thanked Caspar for holding my hand. We finally got to the restaurant. He reached the door first, and held it open for me. I wanted to fangirl so badly at how fricking adorable he is.

"Thank you, kind sir," I said in a terrible English accent, with a small curtsey.

"Anything for you, my sweet maiden," he said to me in his flawless English accent, which he had an unfair advantage. We both laughed, and headed to the front of the restaurant. Once we ordered, we found a small table, and talked until our order came. We finished eating, and thought we should head back to the apartment. The two of us walked, hand in hand, all the way home. This was definitely one of the best dates I have ever been on. Possibly the best. We finally reached the apartment door. I opened it up, to see Cora and Aspyn freaking out over some story.

"Hey guys!" I said, letting go of Caspar, and putting my purse on the ground.

"Britta!" Cora screamed, then blushing, realizing Caspar was still with me.

"Cora!" I said with the same amount of enthusiasm as her. Cora pulled me inside, and gestured at Caspar. Cora then pulled me slightly away.

"I have to tell you something extremely important.. Once Caspar leaves, okay?" She whispered to me, with an excited expression glued to her face. After a while, Caspar decided he should probably get back to the hotel. We all said goodbye, and Cora looked more excided, and anxious, then I have ever seen her before.

"Britta, Britta, Britta," she squealed with excitement.

"What, what, what?" I teased, taking a seat on the couch. She then told me everything that happened, everything from how the lobby was decorated, to the way  Joe kissed her.

"I still can't believe it Britta!" Cora said to me dumbfounded.

"That's awesome! Now, let me tell you what me and Caspar did," I said, I then went on to tell her everything we did.

"So cool. Hey Aspyn, how's it been going with you and Sawyer?" Cora asked, with a tiny tilt of the head.

"Um, we, uh, it's complicated," Aspyn said, as a small tear rolled down her cheek.

"Aspyn! What happened?" I asked, getting my heart wrenched by Aspyn's saddened face.

"We.. uh, he, cheated on me," Aspyn said, her voice quivering.

"Aspy! No! How could he? He is going to get a piece of me! I'm going down to his place right now! He will get a talking from me, that's for sure!" Cora said, getting up. She started to leave, when Aspyn grabbed her wrist.

"No. He doesn't know, that I know. I can't let him find out, because then he'll dump me for sure. At least right now, I'm still considered his girlfriend," Aspyn admitted, letting the tears roll down her face. I could tell how important it was to her that Cora didn't tell. I shot a look at Cora, as if to say, don't do it, for Aspyn's sake. She gave me an empathetic look, and sat back down.

"I'm so sorry Aspyn. You deserve better than that. Don't waste your tears crying over someone who doesn't even deserve to see your smile," Cora said, rubbing Aspyn's back. Aspyn looked up at her with tear filled eyes, and simply said, "Why do these things happen to me?"