Dream Come True

I could see a sliver of light pierce through my curtains, as I slowly opened my eyes. I looked at the clock, and it was 9:30am. It felt good to sleep in, since I usually have to get up early for work, but today I get to go in late. I just sat there in my bed for like, fifteen minutes, when I heard footsteps. It was unusual for Aspyn to be up before me, if Aspyn's up, then that's when you know it's time to get out of bed. I rolled out of bed (quite literally), and shuffled over to my door. I saw Aspyn heating up some breakfast and drinking coffee. She must have heard me, because she turned to look at me and just said,

"Morning sunshine!" I was wrapped up in about three different blankets and had the blankest look on my face.

"Mhm, good morning." I replied groggily. I dropped one of my blankets as I walked over to the kitchen, and grabbed a coffee. Aspyn just slipped this note next to my hand with this cheeky grin plastered on her face. I gave her a slightly confused look and opened up the note. It was a phone number... Sawyer's number. I could tell she was over the moon about this Sawyer achievement, so I just smiled and patted her head.

"Nice, how'd you manage to get that?" I asked her, handing her the note.

"Oh, well you see Cora, I'm pretty sure this was Sawyer's way of asking me out. He just barely caught me before I had to leave work. I was starting to walk home, when Sawyer came running out with this piece of paper and just slipped it in my bag," Aspyn said, seeming almost in disbelief that her king would give her his number.

"Sweet," I said to her, my brain wasn't awake yet. I can't form full sentences when I first wake up. Aspyn took the note and folded it very neatly and placed it on the counter. I walked into the living room with Aspyn, and we chatted for a little while, until I realized I should get ready for work. I took a shower and got dressed and did my make up and hair.

"Okay, I probably should go to work now, huh?" I said to Aspyn, who was admiring the trivial piece of paper.

"Huh? Oh yeah, it's about that time. See ya' girly. Say 'hi' to Martha for me," Aspyn said, only looking up for a moment to say goodbye. I left the apartment, and headed to work, reading my favorite book 'Romeo and Juliet' on the way.  I was so engulfed in my book, that I became oblivious to my surroundings. I was walking on the sidewalk near the diner, when this couple was walking the opposite direction of me. I wasn't paying attention, and walked right into the guy and ended up falling flat on my face.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay? Alfie help her up!" I heard the woman say, with a beautiful British accent, as the man grabbed my arm gently and helped pull me off the ground.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention where I was walking. Are you alright?" The man asked, with a somewhat raspy voice.

"Um, yeah I'm fine. Sorry about that. I should be looking where I'm walking." I said embarrassed, dusting off my clothes. I looked the man in the eyes and the same thing happened where I've never seen them before, but they looked so familiar. Same with the woman.

I tried to forget the embarrassment I just encountered, and walked to the diner.

"Hi Martha, how are you?" I asked giving Martha a big  hug.

"I'm good sweetie. Hey, I saw you fall outside, are you okay?" She asked me, looking slightly concerned.

"Oh that; yeah I'm fine. Oh, and Aspyn told me to say 'hi' to you," I said, feeling my cheeks turn red as I talked about my slip outside. Martha gave me this sympathetic look, and walked to the back to make some lunch. I stood at the register for a little while, when I noticed the three guys again, but they weren't alone. They were with the people I ran into, and they were heading toward the diner. When they approached the diner, my heart fell to my stomach, when I finally recognized them. Oli White. Caspar Lee. Joe Sugg. That's when it hit me. I ran into Alfie Deyes and Zoe Sugg, just minutes ago. They all walked inside, and I tried to keep my cool, so I didn't look like some crazy fangirl. The five of them walked up to the counter, and just being in the same room as them, was making me want to pass out.

"Hi guys! What can I get for you?" I said, trying not to sound too excited.

They gave me their orders, and sat down. I made some small talk with them, like I do with all the customers that come in here. Shortly after talking  to them, Martha brought out their food, and they were talking to each other. I overheard Caspar say that he wants to come back here tomorrow. My heart just melted from pure joy and excitement. Not long after they thanked us, and left. No one was in the diner but Martha and I, so I just flopped in one of the booths, and practically died right there.

"Martha. Do you know who those people where?" I said, letting out all my fangirl that I had held in that entire time.

"No, I can't say I do dear," Martha replied, with a confused look as to why I was laying on the diner booth.

"Those people are my idols," I said to her, and she just nodded. I sat up, and looked Martha dead in the eye and said,

"And they want to come back tomorrow." I just sat in the diner in disbelief at the fact that Joe Sugg and the whole gang just came into this little diner in Minneapolis, and wanted to come back tomorrow.

I walked home completely in awe of what just happened. I opened the door to the apartment, to see Aspyn on the couch, and I simply stated,

"You are not going to believe what just happened."