Take Risks

Joe P.O.V.

I watched Cora start to walk away, when I felt this urge to go to her. I ran to her quickly, and turned her towards me.

"Joe? Is something wrong?" Cora asked me with a concerned expression.

"No, nothings wrong, I-I uh-" I shut myself up, I met Cora's eyes. Am I going to do this? Yes. I thought to myself, as I leaned over to her and kissed her. It felt as if the world stopped. Everything just felt right. I couldn't figure out where that bravery came from, ever since the first day I saw her I wanted to kiss her. She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever met.

"Joe?" She asked seeming confused, as she broke the kiss.

"Yeah?" I asked almost embarrassed, I always screw things up! Why would I think that was actually okay?

"Thanks," Cora said to me with a gorgeous smile. I grabbed her hand, and squeezed it tightly from relief. I smiled back at her, she pecked my cheek timidly, and walked away.

"Yes!" I said to myself, quickly throwing my fist in the air then retracting it, when I knew she was out of earshot. I had the biggest smile plastered on my face. I think I'll be happy for the next year or so. I walked into the hotel room, and replayed what just happened.

Cora P.O.V.

I walked out of the hotel, after giving Joe a quick hug. All of a sudden, Joe came running out, he had me scared that something was wrong.

"Joe? Is something wrong?" I asked him, I was worried that something had happened.

"No, nothings wrong, I-I uh-" he quieted himself. To be honest, I thought it was kind of cute when he got worried or nervous. Before I could say anything, Joe leaned in to kiss me, and I'm so glad he did. When he kissed me, I forgot how to breathe. I felt as if I was floating on air, and that nothing existed except for the two of us. I broke the kiss, even though I didn't want to.

"Joe?" I asked him, the only reason I stopped was because I was confused.

"Yeah?" He asked me, with worriedness in his eyes.

"Thanks," I said, I could feel him grab my hand, and tighten his grip. I pecked his cheek and walked away. I had a constant smile on my face. I stepped into the elevator, and relived what just happened. Once I got to the lobby, I saw the girl was still there. I walked up to her, and she looked at me dumbfounded.

"How did you get in there?" She asked me, sounding so excited and curious.

"I just weaved in, but I wasn't here for him like you," I said to the girl, even though I was there for him, just not the same reason.

"Oh," she said sounding disappointed.

"Okay, I'll tell you something. I do know Joe, and I did go see him," I confessed.

"Really?!" The girl exclaimed. I could see her eyes light up.

"Yeah, he's really nice. I'm sure he would love you if he met you. Actually, can I get your name?" I asked the girl.

"Yeah, my name's Harley," she said to me.

"That's pretty! I'll tell Joe about you," I said to her, I could see Harley's face beam from joy.

"Thank you!" Harley said to me giving me a tight hug.

"No problem, girl," I said, letting go of her. I waved to her, and walked back to my apartment. When I got there, Britta was gone, but Aspyn was home.

"Ah!" I screamed when I walked in the door.

"What?" Aspyn asked me.

"Aspyn! My fourteen year old dream was just made!" I said excitedly.

"What happened?" She asked me, pulling me over to the couch. I explained to her in great detail what happened.

"And then, he kissed me!" I yelled excitedly. We both screamed, and talked over and over about it. Aspyn and I talked for about twenty minutes.

"Wait, where's Britta?" I asked her, looking around the room.

"She went out with Caspar, I don't know where though," Aspyn tells me. We finished talking and headed to our rooms. Thank you, for taking a risk Joe!