Friends?

Cora P.O.V.

"I thought you said this would help me get over Joe!" I screamed at Aspyn and Britta.

"Cora, I'm sorry! How was I supposed to know they were going to be there... and that you were trying to avoid them," Britta said, sounding embarrassed. I sighed and paced around the room.

"Why do things like this happen to me?" I ask myself, I couldn't believe what was happening. It was my dream ever since I was fourteen to meet Joe. This is not at all how I thought it would happen.

"Listen Cora, it could've been worse," Aspyn tells me, trying to cheer me up.

"Oh, yeah? How?" I challenge her. I was so irritated at that point, that I just wanted to curl up and stop existing.

"Um, well, ya' see..." Aspyn couldn't finish, and I saw a look of total concentration take over her face.

"That's what I thought," I bark back.

"Hey, you need to calm down," Britta tells me calmly, I wasn't going to listen to her though.

"Why? This is a nightmare! I just wanted to get over him, but you made me leave my room, and you chose to go to Mall of America, and you-" Britta cuts me off.

"Actually, you chose to go to the Mall of America," Britta corrects me. I can feel myself getting more upset.

"Whatever!" I yell, throwing my hands in the air. I left the living room quickly, and bolted to my room. I laid on my bed with my laptop, and went on twitter. I scoured Joe's twitter, and he hadn't posted anything since the diner. The reason I looked at Joe's twitter was because, honestly, I did still love him; I just didn't know if I wanted to.

Joe P.O.V.

"I thought you said this would help me get over Cora!" I shouted at Caspar and Oli.

"Joe, I've told you sorry. I didn't know she was going to be there," Caspar said apologetically.

"Yeah, but you left me with her!" I exclaimed at him. Fire racing through my blood, all I wanted to do was disappear.

"Yeah, I know, but I thought you wanted some time alone with her; you know, so you could tell her what you really wanted to."

"No, no, no! Oh, man. What am I supposed to do, she hates me now," I said, trying to figure out how to fix this mess I've made.

"You don't know that, she may like you. Maybe not, but she could," Caspar said, giving me hope for about point three seconds. I didn't know what to do anymore, until I remembered what Zoe said. Be a gentleman. That's it!  I thought to myself. Now what I do to be a gentleman... I have no clue. I sat on my bed for about twenty minutes, when I finally figured out what to do.

"Yes!" I shouted, getting Caspar and Oli excited.

"What?" They asked simultaneously.

"I finally got it!" I exclaimed, grabbing my money and leaving the hotel.

"Joe! Where are you going?" Oli asked me.

"To be a gentleman!" I yell quickly before the door to our room shut. I hailed a cab, and asked the man to take me to the florist. Once I arrived, I went in and bought a dozen red roses. The freshest roses, with the deepest red hue. I started walking, realizing I have no idea where she lives. How in the world, am I supposed to get these flowers to her if I don't know where she lives!  Great job Sugg, you did it again. I thought to myself, why do I always screw things up? I felt like a complete failure, until I passed by this salon place; and someone very familiar was inside.