7 - Meg

When I had gotten up the next morning and started to get to changed into my dark green dress I usually wore on days off or when I was going to work at the cafe. I had to be honest, started to enjoy staying here at the Opera house. I felt as though I could actually call this place. A home. For once I felt welcomed when I was here. In fact most people liked me here. Ever sense my mother had passed I did not feel safe, but with Meg, Madame Giry and even Erik. I actually felt happy.

            As I was heading out the door my wrist was grabbed by someone, I had turned to see Meg's smiling face as she let go of my wrist and spoke.

            "Hey Nat" Nat? I felt myself cringe at the nicname before smiling softly at her.

            "Goodmorning Meg" I had replied as I went to step outside being fallowed by the curious Meg Giry.

            "What are you doing today?" She asked I looked at her and smiled.

            "Well I have a secondary job at a near by coffee shop. I just work on Saturdays that way I earn a little extra money" I explained. I saw Meg's eyes light up as she smiled.

            "Are you friends with the manager there?" She asked

            "Actually I am" I replied as we both had started walking off down the side walk and too the coffee shop.

            "Do you think.." Meg seemed a little embarrassed. "Do you think you can introduce me?" She asked I looked over at her to see was blushing a little. I chuckled and smiled at her.

            "Sure I can introduce you to William. He's a really sweet guy I think you two would get along." I said as I looked forward once again and Meg cocked her head at me her eyes wide.

            "Wh-what you think so?" she asked like she wasn't expecting me to say such a thing. Really who was I to be playing match maker, the only relationship I had I didn't even have feelings for the guy. And I don't really count it a relationship when your chained to a wall and treated like an animal. But that's just my opinion.

            "Yes" I said as we stood outside of the coffee shop. "Me and him usually speak for a little while before he heads off. He usually is out running errands while I am taking care of the shop" I explained as Meg looked through the window. I could tell she was nervous and I felt a sad smile come to my face as I remembered my sister.

            "A-are you sure he'll like me? I've talked to him before but he didn't really seem to notice me.." I rolled my eyes at what she said and I set a hand on her shoulder

            "He'll love you" I answered before heading into the shop where William was just getting everything prepared for the day. Including lighting a bunch of candles to help the lighting a bit. The sun coming through the large window wasn't enough to give the hole store light.

            "Good morning!" I chimed as I went up to the counter and stepped behind the counter picking up a black apron and wrapping it around my waste to cover part of my dress.

            "Oh! Good morning Nathalie! How was your.." William came out of the back but to his surprise didn't just find me standing there he also Meg standing in the middle of the floor and looking around.

            "William remember how I told you that I work at the Opera house during the week?" I asked while walking over to Meg who was pretty nervous. I earned a nod from William as he stepped out from behind the counter. "Well this is a good friend of mine Meg Giry, Meg this is William Audley" Meg bowed a bit in respect as William walked over to the two of us and smiled at Meg.