31 - My Dear Old Friend

5, 6, ah 5 6 7 8.

Bathing beauty on the beach, Bathing beauty say "Hello!"

What a cutie! What a peach!

Bathing beauty watch her go.

"Alright alright. Meg take 5, girls take it one more time." Nathalie passed the stage as she spoke and watched the rehearsal of Meg's soon to be shining moment. Meg had been her friend and one of the few people she turned to for such a long time for many things. But lately meg was, a little too focused on the mysterious Mr Y. Of course she knew who it was and the relationship between Nathalie and Erik and yet Meg still strived for the attention of the opera house's mysterious Mr Y. Meg was attention hungry and Nathalie could see that. But. She had potential that as long as Meg's attitude didn't get to the point of one Ms Carlotta Then everything should be fine.... Right?

"Very Nice Meg" Madame Giry and Meg spoke in the band's pit while Nathalie ran the rehearsal.

"Do you think so mother? Really?" Meg took a drink of water and gave her mother a very happy and energetic smile. Madame giry returning the smile back at her daughter.

"You've come a long way since the beginning of the season." Madame Giry assured her.

"Does he agree?" Meg asked "It's been three months, he never comes to see the show." Meg sat down on a nearby stool and hung her head "Even a word from him? Just one.." Meg longed for the spot light. She felt she had worked so hard and that nothing had ever payed off for.

"You may get more than that. He has been composing again!" Madame said "Late at night, Not this cheap Vaudeville trash, something glorious"

"For for me?" Meg's eyes filled with excitement and a light Madame hadn't seen for a long time.

"Continue to work hard. Make yourself useful to him" Giry held her daughter's shoulders and shook them lightly, her excitement rising as well.

Across the stage Raoul, Christine and Gustave made their way across looking for someone to speak too

(AN: At this point I do have to change the story up a bit. ALl this time I have been trying to keep true to the actual story line that was written, but because of Nathalie's place at this point she will be added into certain scenes that she wasn't in before. I apologize but I will keep the original story as much as I possibly can)

"Mother?" Gustav was excited and looking around. He was waiting for MR Y. to come out and show him all that he had promised him the night before and he was thrilled and excited. Though he had to wait for his mother and father to finish their business.

"Patience Gustav. First i must find the stage manager." Christine said trying to be patient with her excited ball of energy that was her son. She had to be responsible but she also had questions that needed to be answered. Same thing went for her husband Raoul. "My dressing room, the musical director." There was a list of things Christine needed to find including more detail on the part she was to perform other than just the sheet music she was given the night before.

"Then we'll go look for our friend and explore the island?" Gustav asked excitement in his eyes as he couldn't wait to unlock all the mysteries coney island had to offer.

"I'm sure he will send for you when he is ready." Christine reassured her son. "Excuse me miss would you mind?"

Heaven help me could it be!