16 - she will be mine again.

-Dominick-

I watched as Amelia ran up the stairs away from me. I looked down at my hand and smirked a bit as I remembered my time with her as I looked back to see she was gone.

"Little Amelia." I smirked a little "my how you've grown. You're even more beautiful then I remember" I said before turning to take care of some other business.

-Meg-

I went to try to find Nathalie. I wanted to apologize to her and I figured she would be on the roof but as I turned a corner to go to the stairs I saw the new patron and Nathalie. She tried to walk away but he grabbed her wrist. It looked like they knew each other. She pulled away from him and ran up the stairs.

I watched him looked down at his hand and say something to himself before walking off. I couldn't help but worry for Nathalie, I didn't trust the new patron. Earlier he had tried flirting with me, it was very strange but luckily my mother came and dragged me away.

-Nathalie-

We stood there for awhile in each others arms. Soon though I would have to return to the opera house. But I would be able to see Erik the next day.

We pulled away from one another seemingly at the same time. I smiled up at him as he did the same. I saw his gaze wonder a bit and he looked at the bracelet that stayed on my wrist. He smiled at it before looking at me.

"Thank you. It's really pretty. I love it" I said referring to the bracelet as he shook hushed a bit.

"It was nothing" he said moving his arms from their place around my waste as he walked over to his desk. I walked up behind him once he had started to write and gently wrapped my arms around his neck and said in his ear.

"Erik it might be nothing to you but it means a lot to me." I said softly as he glanced at me before he had pecked my cheek and I smiled a bit nuzzling him as he started to write. He was working on his opera I believe.

"I love you Erik" I said as I saw him smile and I stood up unwrapping my arms from around his neck.

"I love you as well Nathalie" he said as he continued to work. I decided to sit down after picking up my journal to write.

We sat in a content silence for a long time before he had stood up and offered me his hand.

"Come it's getting late." He said. I frowned a bit looking up at him as he smiled at me for whatever reason.

"Awe alright" I said childishly as I stood up putting my journal away as we held hand going through the passage ways. We ended at the prima Donna room where we said our goodbyes.

He had pulled out a white thornless rose with his signature black ribbon and handed it to me. This made me happy as we left each other for the time bringing and I had left the prima Donna room bringing the Rose up to my nose and enjoying its unique smell as I had walked down the hall way. It was late so there were not many people out right now. But I wasn't afraid to go through the opera house alone. After all. Erik and I. Or the phantom and I. Had an understanding.

I smile as I looked down at the Rose not realizing that there was a figure waiting in the hall that I had to cut through to get to the dormitories.

"Amelia Labelle. How are you these days sweet heart?" I heard a farm iliac voice say to me as I look up to see none other than Dominick standing in front of me. "Now where did you run off to earlier?" He said to me as he smacked his arm around my waste and I quickly moved away but he pulled me to his chest much like how Erik had done to Christine.

"Let go of me" I said bitterly before feeling a sharp pain in my neck. Things started to get blurry and soon everything went black.

-Dominick-

I smirk as she lost consciousness and I picked her up bridal style and took her too the carriage waiting outside for us.

I had her and that's all that mattered to me.