Chapter 21

Chapter 21

You woke up the next morning, feeling feverish, but despite that you continued on with your morning routine of preparing yourself for a normal day at the Phantomhive manor.

You brushed you long hair in the mirror removing all the tangles, and smoothing it out. As you peered into your reflection you breathed in a little startled. Your eyes were violet though your wings were not drawn, and you skin seemed more pale than usual. You glanced down at your hand. Truthfully, you lost interest in this whole thing with becoming a witch, or in otherwords, an angel who could no longer enter heaven, or in your case, hell either. But Ciel, he was damned himself, to the earth and hell. Maybe it was your fates that brought your two souls together.

"cough, cough"

You cleared your throat. Maybe you were getting sick, which would definately explain skin color.

There was a soft knock on the door, and before you could get to it, Ciel walked in with a hot green cup of something. He looked as if he had got up earlier than usual, already prepared for the day. Where was he planning on going?

"Here, Sebastian said you appeared ill," he said with a concerned expression.

Ciel handed you this drink, and you sipped it, feeling the warm taste of some kind of herbal medicine hit your throat and warm your stomach. It had a menthol taste, with some honey and black tea. You pondered why Ciel would do this for you, why not send Sebastian?....

"Sebastian?"

"Yes...I asked him to check on you, you were coughing in your sleep...Star...your eyes seem strangley bright this morning." Ciel smiled and put his hand on the knob. "Stay in .today," he firmly demanded.

"But..." you shook your head.

"Hush," He turned his back to you.."I have very important things to do today." And with that he exited the room and left you there with the tonic in your hands, feeling a little confused.

=================CIEL================

Ciel sat in the carriage fuming over the idea of everything that Alois put Star through that night. He was ready to kill him, which was the intentions of his journey today. To find a way to put him to death for good. But with Lucy on his side, the most powerful creature of evil, how was this possible? After talking it over with Sebastian the night before, the plan was to take him out himself man to man. According to him, Alois was just a toy to Lucy. Lucy would only proctect him from other demons, not a mere boy with demon blood in his veins. Like cattle to a slaughter, it would be easy and a little dirty...but that was the thing, in a case like this Ciel didn't mind getting dirty.

He was going to march straight to his house and confront that bastard.

Man to man.

This was the first time he had something to fight for in a long time, and he wanted it to be life or death.

Ciel peered outside his carriage at all the people outside. He saw a family, mother, father, and child.

An odd thought of him and Star along with a small child popped into his mind. Them walking together hand in hand, as the child peered into the windows of the Phantomhive toy shops... He shook his head and remembered the night before when she was bathing. What had come over him? His erotic thoughts were growing everytime he reflected on that moment when he could almost feel her bare skin on him with only a door separating him from ravaging her. He turned red at the very image in his mind. She was his and his only, and Alois apparently didn't get the picture.

He didn't care that it was early in the morning, sleep was irrelevent at the moment. Yawning, he went over his plans. Instead of bringing his pistol he wanted to fight Alois in hand to hand combat, give him a chance as another man. Alois may have his tricks, but Ciel was half demon, and this time the butlers would have to stay out the way. Before leaving he had told Sebastian, unless he is on his last breath, not to step in and save him. After Ciel's parents had passed he had depended greatly on the powers of Sebastian. He had always been his bodygaurd, faithfully rescuing him as part of their deal together. But now that he was older, it seemed almost degrading to ask him to do a man's job. He wasn't sure either what Sebastian's intentions were now. He seemed content with his way of life, and it was quite a change in comparison to the constant hungry Sebatian he knew. He also wondered if he'd ever feel such a thing. Would it be similar to the feeling he had around Star? The magnetic pull he felt to her smell, the way she made him yearn for something so deep and passionate that it made him grow mad.

The carriage came to slow halt.

They were here.

Ciel threw back the curtain dramatically. Today he wore an all black outfit aside from the undershirt, and his skull decorated cane. His tie was tucked perfectly into his buttoned up jacket, matching his socks. The dark colors complimented his deep violet eyes, which gave off a very serios vibe as he exited the carriage.

"Master your admitting the darkest fumes of deep hatred right now. It's rather delightful," commented Sebastian with a smile as he bowed.

"Hm. Stay here. You will know if I need you," Ciel ordered as he marched off the the gate entrance. Irritated, and ignoring Sebastian's suggestion on helping him open the gate, Ciel kicked so hard the matel bars bent. His demonic strength was far more than he expected, though he didn't even bother looking back as he marched up to the door.

"CLUNK, CLUNK."

To his suprise the door slide open as if it was waiting on him.

The inside was dim, not a sound could be heard.

"Strange. His carriage is still outside, he must be home," Ciel said aloud to himself.

"The master is waiting on you outside back in the woods. I would be careful Ciel. You may be smart, strong, and valuable. But every star goes out eventually," warned a deep voice, which sounded like Alois's butler.

But Ciel was already out the door. He didn't want to waste time with little tricks and monsters in the shadows of Alois's home.

He only came to end him.

=============================STAR===============================

Star could hear the crashing of voices

Everything was dark but she kept running, following their voices.

Whose....voices???

You knew you had to save him.

Whoever he was, you had to protect him. You were created to protect, it was part of your destiny.

Part of his.

Part of everyone's.

Everything came together...

You were breathing heavily, branches and leaves scratching you, unphasing you as you sprinted through. The voices became louder, screams could be heard and explosions that sent dirt flying across her face. Everything was cloudy and caked with dirt....your heart wouldn't stop racing.

You sat up abruptly in the bed, a cold sweat dripping down your face and your heart pounding.

Ciel needed you.

You just knew it.

You got up and started to get dressed, throwing on a simple blue dress that you didn't care about.

Quickly you opened the window and spread your wings which seemed to come so natural to you, and soared into the blue sky with every intention of scoping out Ciel.