Chapter 24

============CIEL=============

"I would advise you to do this now. What better timing, master?" Sebastian whispered.

Ciel's face was as red as his eyes were. He knew, that the only way to keep this fallen angel his, he had to...give himself to her.

An act he had never partaken in, to be exact, he had never really even looked at a woman that way until he met her. But since that day, a very dominant alpha male had aroused in him, and he could feel his change.  Through the years, he had changed. He was taller, and could have passed as being a couple years older. How would he go about this? wasn't it a bit more proper to take a lady's hand in marriage first?

As Sebastian had explained, a fallen angel was the most attractive being to any demon, and they would kill to take one for themselves.

It made him wonder about Sebastian, did he lust for her? Was this another game he was playing at?

"Look, you've embarresed her!" scolded Ciel. Star's door was shut, he hadn't noticed till now.

"I'm just looking out for you, young master, your a grown man now. It won't be long before Lady Elizabeth realizes your not dead."

Ciel turned away with a sour look on his face.  It was true, Lady Elizabeth had never believed he was truly dead. Through the years on occasion, he had to hide himself when she'd come to tend to his gardens and mourn. He cared deeply for her, but love was never something he had for her, not true love, not what he felt for Star.

"That's not the matter here, don't ever give her something so disrespectful to wear Sebastian, she's a lady not a whore."

"Seems I have made you a gentleman. Good to know that," Sebastian smirked a wide grin. "Fine, my apologies Sir, I'll quit meddling. I just think that childish red tint in your cheeks is adorable, no wonder she wants you. Do you think a woman is any different that she doesn't have bottled up desires to lay with you?"

Ciel's eyes widened and he turned away from Sebastian in attempt to hide his reaction.

 "That feeling when you can't resist touching her, can be dangerous to your health," Sebastian slithered his words like a snake.

"Leave me. I do not take advice on such things from a butler," Ciel ordered, reminding him of his place.

Sebastian showed no change in his expression, and bowed, turning on his heel into the shadows of the dark corridor. It was late, but Ciel was still in his day clothing. He had been working all night on writing the queen a letter on the situation related to Alois.

A thought had came to him as he listened for Sebastian's footfalls to die off.  Maybe this would keep her safe, if he did this deed now. Isn't this something adults did daily? It wasn't a big deal...

That's when he heard weeping. 

He instinctively knocked on Star's door. 

"Y-yes?" was all she croked.

"Are you decent? I'm coming in," he warned.

She didn't answer to that, but as he pulled open the door to the room he saw a lump of blanket curled up.

""Star? What is wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked, concerned, walking over to her and setting his candle at her nightstand, lighting up her teary face.

She was covered to her chin in blanket, and her face was so beautiful despite her sadness. 

"Ciel, what have I brought to you?"