Chapter 13

===============STAR==============

You woke up feeling dizzy like you had been drinking, but of coarse you hadn't.

The ball would start at 6:30pm, and you were on duty till about 1pm, when Sebastian fetched you to go your room where Mey-Rin helped you get the dress on. Since the torso was already styled as a corset you didn't have to wear one, but it was annoying putting it on because you have to suck in the bit of gut you had now, though not much which you were thankful. Then you went to the common room, where you met a very interesting man, who oddly reminded you of Lucy.

"Hello! I'm Grell the reaper!" sang a long red haired man, (or at least you think he is a man) who twirled around with two pairs of scissors in his hand.  He had a pair of thin glasses and earrings with what looked like tiny bones on them. He also wore red from head to toe.

"Please stop playing with the scissors Grell and just trim her split ends off and give her a hair-do fit for a ball... Your going to put someone in an early grave!"scolded Sebastian.

"OH SEBBY! I'm so glad you admire my hair work, as you can tell my hair is ALWAYS lovely!" exclaimed Grell, flipping his hair around as Sebastian dodged the blur of red. "And I found that these scissors actually do come in handy..." He then looked at you and breathed a heavy breath. "Oh you really do resemble Madam-Red! Red, red, red! Oh I remember that fatal day you died in the carriage in her womb, I was doing over time and then  I even remember the time before that when you died in China from a terrible tsunami--.." He continued to babble on and on as he pulled up a chair and had you sit in it as he vigorously got to work on your hair.  A reaper? You supposed if their were demons and angels why no reapers? And he sure knew alot about your past two lives more than you did, which made you wonder, why did you die so much? That's when it struck you...

'Will I die again?'  you thought.

"Your hair is so long! all the way down your back I must say it's quite lovely, you know Sebastian said I could have pictures of him if I did this but I never thought I'de have so much fun babbling about hair...OH I'M SO EXCITED! PICTURES!"

"Hey, mister reaper...I mean Grell, um, why do I keep dying? Do you think I'll die again?"

"I simply love looking at Seba-what? Oh..." he snipped at your bangs and paused. "You don't...know?"

Sebastian gave him a sideways glance, then shrugged, walking out the door saying he had work to do for the master. You furrowed your eyebrows, knowing he was debating on whether you should know yet, but the shrug itself said 'o well' with it.

"I know I'm a fallen angel," you admitted.

"Well," started Grell, continuing his work, "Yes, you are, but you had another name, Antares which is-"

You quickly cut him off, "--the name of a red star that glows in the evening," you finished. You had no  idea how you knew that, and it still kind of scared you when you did things like that.

"Yes! and you were an angel who took mercy on a demon, thus you were cursed to be damned," Grell said it with a humming tune, almost as if it was supposed to be a lovely fairy tale. He continued to whistle and hum as he snipped at your hair and from out of no where he seemed to come up with curlers, which he started placing around your hair to give you long curls.  You couldn't remember a day where you had your hair done so nicely, and you were anxious to see it, but you still had more questions for Grell.

"Grell, so I was cursed by God for taking mercy on a demon? What happened to that demon?"

Grell coughed and he took a minute to answer...

"Grell?"

"Well, you see that demon sort of--oh you don't remember anyway--he perished."

"Oh...am I famous? Seems all the divine beings know me." you said aloud, even though you really didn't mean to.