Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Sebastian kindly escorted you out of the facility, and as you took your first memoriable step outside, your heart nearly skipped a beat as the sunlight hit your face. You shivered because it was nearly fall, as you could tell from the fallen red, orange, and brown leaves you walked through, and the barren trees. Your first memory was waking up in the place, and now your second most important was leaving it two years later. You had to have been dreaming, maybe, in fact, your were mad.

"Seeing as you had no possessions the young master has already purchased everything you'll need including clothing, and shoes, so I-"

"Ahem," you shyly butted in as you followed Sebastian to the awaiting carriage outside the iron gates. "Sorry, but may i ask why did he-this-er...young master Ciel purchase me and why am I going to live with him? I am very grateful, but a little surprised and rather curious," you continued, as the head security red guards stood aside, and unlocked the gates.

"Ah...right...you don't know" Sebastian smirked, opening the carriage door and gesturing you to sit across from the bored young man. It was then as he turned to gaze at you, that you noticed the red colored eye, almost devilish, in fact it matched the butlers'.

Curiously you tilted your head, staring as you climbed aboard.

"I assure you the master will be more than happy to explain the details," Sebastian nodded as he shut the door, a welcoming smile on his handsome face.

"What are you gawking at?," Ciel barked, his tone more than just bored now. Embarrassed for your rudeness towards your rescuer, you quickly turned your gaze away and apologized, red as a beet.

"So sorry master Ciel," you said in a small voice.

"Never mind that. Ugh, that damn Sebastian always leaves me the annoying job...well I assume your wondering why your here? Well, as I cannot at this moment give you the details, I in fact need another maid to help around the house, and for long term, so you will be staying at my manor till further notice." He explained, staring out the window.

You felt irritated. No details, but nevertheless this was your way out of the asylum. A brighter, new future awaited you, so your silly questions seemed...unnecessary for the time being.

"Thank you so much, young master. I promise to work hard and do my best." You replied, clearly thankful for such an opportunity.

The carriage began to head out, just as you said that.

"And of coarse your wages will be deducted for the first two weeks since I had to purchase you a whole wardrobe." He rolled his eyes annoyed.

In a way, that made you smile inside, as if this strange young man act ually cared for a girl he did not know.

"So sorry..." you said in a small voice.

"Really though, how on earth do you manage to end up in such a horrid place, with no belongings? There should be laws against that sort of treatment, not providing you with proper clothing...or food, your terribly scrawny. Here, eat this, before I decide to sue that place." he said, pulling out a red plastic bag of cookies from his coat.

Your eyes nearly filled with tears, as you ate each cookie as slow as possible, This was first sign of love in the world you had ever seen, because for some reason you knew your life previous to Roderick Asylum wasn't.

Things got awkward and quiet for a moment as the carriage rolled on, then as Ciel yawned aloud his one eye focused on the black crescent moon print upon your hand. You were half tempted to remind him gawking was rude, but instead the carriage halted, and his gaze left you. 'What an interesting boy' you thought, as he stepped out, and you followed.

The mansion was large and well...rather new looking, as if it had been rebuilt recently. The landscape was gorgeous, white lilies and roses lining the yard, and you couldn't help but thank God that you were brought here. Sebastian cleared his throat and stopping at the entrance he pulled out a large key and unlocked the massive doors. Upon entering, you were nearly knocked out as four people came running at you shouting "NEW COMER!!!" and embracing your small body in a tight circle.

"SHE'S SO TINY EH? GOTTA FATTEN HER UP!" Smiled a young man with blond hair wearing a cooks outfit, a cigarette dangling from his lips.

"SO CUTE! POOR THING!" said a small boy nearly crushing you with a tightly gripped hug.

"Ho, ho, ho," laughed an unusually tiny tailored coat man...or, so it seemed he was laughing...

"I must get you properly bathed and clothed! I bet your wardrobe is just screaming! So bloody lucky! hope you don't mind sharing!" This red headed bug-eyed-glasses-faced maid sang as she skipped, dragging you up the stairs.

Looking back you saw that the other servants waved smiling, and you waved back, but the butler and your master had left. "I'm Mey-Rin, and this is our room, oh how exciting!" She exclaimed, clasping her hands together and throwing open the door to a room on the second floor, third door to the left. It was a lovely room, decorated well with dark red wallpaper, and two large beds. Before you could really go through the the clothing, Mey-Rin snatched a black and white maid's outfit, underclothes, and shoved you into another room within the bedroom.

The bathroom.

"Hurry Miss Star! The Master doesn't like to wait too long and dinner will be ready soon! You'll have to help us--and you know Bardory, the man with the cigarette in his mouth, well he makes really good food...of coarse with Sebastian's's help and if were good we get larger portions and dessert so-"

"Um...Hey..Mey-Rin," You interrupted, "...your sort of standing here with the door open, do you mind leaving so I can undress and bathe?" you politely asked, "But thanks Mey-Rin, for all your help, I can't wait to work with you!"

"Oh, so sorry dear, I'll be on my way! Meet me downstairs when your done!" She finished, shutting the door.

Finally, a moment to yourself. You liked everyone so far, they seemed really nice.

As you finished bathing, you slipped on underclothes, your maid's outfit, one similair to Mey-Rin's, but more kind to your figure, it was then you realized your were quite skinny now, and you missed the long gone curves of your body. You never really grew much of a chest, but your buttocks was always an attraction, or so you thought. Sadly, it seemed to have shrank. It also struck you odd that they knew your sizes...

"Miss STAR! You-OOOOHHhhh..." Bursted in Mey-Rin, her hands on her face, mouth opened, staring. "YOU LOOK SO CUTE!, I wish i had an hour glass waist like you! Oh my you just need to eat more and--OH GOD IN HEAVEN what are we doing master is waiting!" She once again rushed you out as you threw on a pair of shoes and to your new job you went.