Chapter 16

Chapter 16

[[[Note to readers!: Thank you all for adding, voting, commenting, and fanning. To be honest this is my first time really writing a fan fic, and I'm actually surprised it is turning out to be well liked! Thank you again *bows*  to those of you who through your activity on my fanfic, have INSPIRED me to keep writing...in fact I may make this a three part series... :D]]]

=====CIEL====

Ciel's face twitched in irritation. 

'That bloody Trancy...seems I've underestimated him...'

 "Enough! Hand that camera over or face the consequences of me!" Ciel threatened.

Clearly Sebastian was busy...

Alois cocked an eyebrow and tilted his head, "Alright." He then took the camera and tossed it to the ground breaking it into pieces before Ciel and Star's feet. Ciel shook his head confused at this action.

"You broke it? why?" He asked demandingly.

"Why? Because the picture was already taken away to be developed by an excellant developer of film, whom which I won't tell," he laughed, putting his finger to his lips as in a secretive suggestion.

"You bastard! How dare you try to mock and humiliate the Phantomhive name!" Ciel boomed, clenching his fists.  This should be easy, he'd beat Trancy bloody till he would fess up the name of the developer and Ciel or Sebastian would fetch it themselves.

"Aww, you don't have Sebastian around to fight for you today? How funny Angus is off to," Alois said in a wondering manner, though clearly it was fake and he knew exactly where they were. "So I presume we're going to fight man to man? Or...you could hand my wife over and leave us alone for all eternity, never bothering us again, and you can have your stupid picture to remind you of what never belonged to you."

Ciel scowled. He heard Star let out a whimper, clearly she didn't want to go to Trancy, and Ciel would kill him first before he got to lay a finger on her.

"Your a joke Trancy. To think, I would even follow any of your rubbish little trades or deals? You will die by my hands and I WILL have that picture back!" 

"So be it, a fight to the death is it?" Alois said with pleasure in his tone, as he pulled off his frock coat and vest, then pulled his sleeves back. "I may not be good with fencing, but as an orphan child I had to defend myself pretty often," he bragged, a strange green snake like tattoo appearing on his forearm, covering it, wrapping around it.  The tattoo was so well done it almost looked as if the snake would come to life, and it glowed in the moonlight menacingly. Ciel thought he could even hear hissing.

"What-- is that?" Star asked her breath heavy, as she backed into a pillar. Ciel looked from him to her,  and she seemed to be scared of that mark more than him.

Alois just grinned.

"This my love, is one of the beast's marks...this particular one serves as a mark that empowers me as the guard dog of Lucy. You didn't think he'd leave me without any of my own personal defences did you? Heh, this mark gives me the power to unleash Lucy's strength." He then turned his gaze to Ciel,  "Though it's not his strength in full, do you really think you can beat me with your mere amatuar powers?"

Ciel rolled his eyes. "Just shut up and come get me already you bastard!" he demanded, getting in a fight stance as he ripped off his mask. "Go find everyone and alert them!" he then ordered Star.

"But Ciel I can help you!" she begged.

"Your master says to GO!" 

==========STAR==========