Chapter 25

"...No. I'm sorry. This isn't right."

You look up at Ciel for a second, locking eyes with him, and he rolls off you, and wraps his arms around you instead, next to you.

"Whats wrong...?"

He shakes his head slightly, his hair brushing your forehead.

"Nothing at all, I want to wait till the time is well-seasoned....just laying with you is perfect."

His voice was soft like honey...

The warmth of him wrapped around you was all you needed. You wondered to yourself sometimes, how would this be to God? Would he clip your wings? Or make you completely human? Have you die again?

But right now, none of that mattered because in this very moment what was life to you was fufilled.

"Red-Star." 

He said your name into your ear, a sound that played better music to you than any musician.

"Yes?"

"I remember one afternoon, I took a walk from the boring layout of my afternoon duties. I saw you in the garden, feeding a stray cat. I thought to myself, why would anyone care to do such a thing? Then I realized the same woman feeding them was the same woman who took care of me. Everyday you were made of smiles, and warmth. Always so forgiving and kind."

You buried your face in his chest and nuzzled. How often has he watched you, and studied you? At this point, did it matter if you both fell into God's wrath? It has never been recorded in history for two species as angel and demon to...be together. How much would it alter the laws of the universe entirely? Love was not something a demon could handle in most cases, but it was the purpose of all things to live.

"Ciel, one day, we will become damned. Together." You thought, and closed your eyes.

**********************************************************************************************************

SEBASTIAN 

****************************************

"Yes? Almighty One.." addressed Sebastian as he bowed deeply to his master Lucy, commonly known as Lucifer.

"OOOH my...Demon and Angelic LOVE??? How daring and yet so discusting I could vomit. Now if she became a witch really it wouldn't be so bad. There's going to be a very gross smell in that manor!" cried Lucy in his dramatic tone.

"Yes. Normally I can't stand those angelic types but the girl really is a mystery. She..smells desirable," Sebastian said with a lick of his bottom lip.

"Yes, yes, so she does. But...This is what I'm thinking. We let them have their way, and start a glorious blood bath with the man up stairs, pahahaha! I LOVE IT!" squealed Lucy. Flames erupted behind him as he expresses his excitment..

"Master, that sounds delightful, and as much as I respect such a desire for blood bathing I must tell you she's already protected from hell, and I don't think God will change His mind, He is pretty set in his ways. So I was thinking of a suggestion if and only if you will let me."

"Tell me, tell me!"

"If Ciel can be tempted by me, to take let the Marking Phase continue, then her soul can no longer be claimed by anyone but him. Imagine how useful it would be to have won over such a prize to our kind? We have converted humans to demons, but never an angel so closely to God since...well since You, my Lord."

Lucy's face turned sour for a moment, as if he remembered a painful thought. 

"This makes a very sick love story, and I hate love stories to be honest," Lucy continued in a soft spoken tone. "But this is a win for us. What better taboo than to fornicate with the enemy and stain them?"

Sebastian licked his lips. Spreading darkness brought him so much company. 

"Too bad I can't join..."

THE END OF BOOK ONE.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO READ, COMMENTED, AND FANNED. MUCH LOVE AND I AM ALREADY OUTLINING THE NEXT BOOK FIRST CHAPTER! 6/27/2013 4:05PM