Chapter 5

Chapter 5

There they were again.

Closing in on you were those masked figures, your breath shortening.

Only this time you didn't wake up as they closed in on you.

There were too many to take on at once, so not even your powers could save you. They grabbed you this time, and started tying you you up, your struggling useless against thier brute strength.

Just minutes ago you were eating dinner with your mother, laughing about your day and the neighbor friend you met. Then as you finished your meal, she sent you to bed.

She had a client coming.

That's when you awoke to her screams, and rushed in her room to see her laying on the bed, being choked to death naked, a large masked man sitting on top of her. You scream in horror as someone threw you to the floor, the sign of her last breath shown in her face as she darted her eyes at you, gasping for air...

"Move, let me see my bride to be," came a young man's voice, maybe around your age, and at his command two of the men parted for him. He was a very handsome man, as they see evil comes in very deceptive, pretty little packages. He had blonde hair and magnificient blue eyes, and dressed like a nobleman. He kneeled down to you, and you shivered in fear. He licked his lips, an odd faded marking of a spider's web upon his lizard like tongue. Though beautiful, you hated him. Tears welled up in your eyes.

"Please--Please--..."

"Ssh, be happy my little flower. Our fun is only begining," he spoke softly, and gently, running his finger tips through your hair. Then, he pulled out a handkerchief, and covered your face with it.

All was black.

"...hello...HELLO! WAKE UP!"

You awoke to a start with Ciel standing over you, a candle shinning too brighty in your face. You jerked up and looked out the window. Still nighttime...

"Good God what the hell is going on it's 3 AM and here you are shouting and-"

Breathing heavily, you angrily cut him off. He had no idea what kind of hell you just witnessed...

"LEAVE...me alone..." you scowled, your hair drapping your face as you refused to look at him, your hands shaking and fisting at the sheets. "You got your wish Master Ciel, I remembered something..."

You turned your  to head to see Mey-Rin, who kept under the sheets of her bed, appearing frightened by you, her glasses back on.

And to make your night worse, that damn butler marched in.

"Is everything alright?" Sebastion asked, opening the door and walking in.

Before Ciel could retort, you began to sob lightly.

"You-you--Ciel got his wish, I remembered... I REMEMBERED THE LOOK ON MY MOTHER'S FACE!" You cried out, looking at your hands, as if her blood was shed on them.

To your utter suprise, a hand was placed on your shoulders. You looked back at Ciel to see it was his. Then you blushed realizing he was only wearing his underclothes and nightshirt. He looked down, clearly embarressed also, and said, "It's alright. If it hurts that bad, you can tell me when your ready."

You feel a tad guilty for your outburst and decide to apologize, looking up at him, you said, "So sorry master Ciel for my rude outburst, I shouldn't have been so vile towards you."

"Tis' fine. But as punishment I want you to continue helping Bardory during all meals, and afterward dinner you will continue to play another game of chess with me." He smirked sinisterly, and you were thankful for his kindness.