Chapter 20

============SEBASTIAN=============

Sebastian balanced himself carefully and accurately on a thick branch that normally no human could ever do without losing control and letting gravity take hold. He peeked in from the crack in the blush red curtain of the window wide enought to see what was going on. Sebastian bit his lip and raised a curious eyebrow as he took in the scene and  sent out his sences to hear everything going on.

Star leaned against the wall with her eyes closed as Alois kissed her passionately against the lips. His hands cupping her hot face.

Sebastian thought for a moment how he could change the turn of events.

He also, as a demon had the power to manipulate and change a person's very thoughts. So, with his skills in this he set his mind on hers and pushed in a picture of Ciel's face, wounded emotionally.

Instantainously, as Alois slide his hand up her right thigh she started to struggle and push him off her. After a moment he gave in and muttered, "What's wrong? Too soon my dear?"

Sebastian grinned, because he knew that Star would soon wake to her sences.  Normally Sebastian was simply following orders not really caring, but this evn sickened him.  He could sence the mark Ciel put on her, and the blend of the smell of Alois with her just made a terrible stench.

"Yes...It's just...too soon really so much at once..." She said, stepping aside looking down shamfully.

===========STAR============

"I see...well I sorry love, your just too beautiful to pass up right now..."

"The picture Alois. So that we can forget that mess and...you know, move on..."

"Arg...your still on about that damned photo...very well I will fetch it myself. Stay here, maybe we can take things slowly to your liking," he winked and left the room with you alone. Or so you thought before you picked up the odd feeling of someone else in the room. 

There, in front of the window was a tall dark figure.

Being used to such startling things you sighed.

"Who goes there? Wait...Sebastian how did...never mind that...take me home!" you whispered urgently as the shadow before the window came out into the light. 

"So sinful. What will master think of such betrayel?" replied Sebastian sofftly, almost smirking, ignoring your response.

You growled. Damn him...but it was true. What were you thinking kissing the enemy? But...he was your husband....

"Confusing isn't it? These silly human emotions, trapping you.  But you already know what you want. Let's not waste time then.  He won't find that photo, its already been destroyed."

Sebastian nodded at the open window. "C'mon then, maybe if you make a little deal with me the master will never know of this." Sebastian cood as he got really close to you and cupped your cheek.  His eyes stared and bored into yours.  You suddenly realized how awfully beautiful he was. His perfect features and dreamy eyes.  But you broke the stare and awe by pushing his hand off you. Sebastian almost looked disappointed.

"Off of it Sebastian. Don't be stupid.  I'll tell him myself when the time comes.  I don't need any deals," you boldly stated as you pushed your wings out and marched to the window.  You climbed up and pushed off with your feet.

As you flew into the night swiftly, feeling irritated, ashamed and slightly guilty on both ends, you realized why this was the right choice as you looked down to see Sebastian leaping through the trees.