Chapter Thirty Four

"I just can't get enough of you."

-------

I was sitting in the dining room alone, pondering what I should do. I could be straight up with Harry, or I could play this up a little bit. Or I could be straight up while playing it up. How do I do it though? I still had to speak to Zayn.

I think I needed to confirm this for myself before I did anything to ruin this. I thought through my options on how to get in contact with Zayn. He hardly shows his face anymore. I've seen him twice in the past month.

How was this gonna work? I ran my fingers through my hair before an idea hit me. I could talk to Niall. So, that's what I did. I made my way up to Niall's office. I knocked on the door a few times before he yelled for me to come in. 

I made my way inside with an innocent look on my face. He looked up at me then back at what he was doing. "What do you want?" He said with a regretful sigh. "I need to talk to Zayn." I cut straight to the point.

"You know I can't let you do that." He said and I rolled my eyes. "C'mon, Niall. He'll take the blame for you, I know he will." I pleaded and he shook his head. "Crystal, I can't." He said while giving me a warning look.

"I have to see him. I could be out of your hair forever if you tell him to meet me tonight." I said while looking at him hopefully. "Crystal..." He trailed off and I smiled hopefully at him. "Only this once." He gave in.

"What do I tell him?" He asked and I widened my eyes in surprise. I didn't think that'd actually work. "Thank you so much!" I exclaimed. "Tell him to meet me tonight in the garden at like eleven?" I said and he nodded before picking up the phone.

"I owe you one!" I told him as I exited his office. I had to think how I was going to bring this up to him. He might deny it, but why would he? He wouldn't deny it, right? I'd be heartbroken. I guess I just have to wait and see.

--

It was nearing eleven when I got ready and snuck downstairs. Harry was already sound asleep. I plan to keep it that way too. I took the stairs to be more discreet. The elevator made too much noise. I already had Niall disable the alarm system for the garden door.

I slowly opened the door trying not to make a lot of noise to alert anyone. I slowly walked out the door and made my way to the back of the garden. I stood there and waited for him to come. It took awhile, but I heard footsteps so I turned around quickly.

"Hey." He breathed as he stepped closer to me. "What's wrong?" He asked me curiously. "Zayn..." I trailed off and I saw his face drop. "No, no, no. You're already married aren't you?" He rushed out in a panic.

"No! Zayn, I found this secret room thing that Harry has." I told him and he still looked confused. "I read one of his journals..." I said and he looked at me intently. "He wrote about how you have this necklace." I said and his eyes widened.

"Zayn, shut up for a second." I said while holding my hand over his mouth. "Where is it?" I asked and he sighed. I let my hand off his mouth and he dug through his right pocket in his jeans. He then pulled out the chain.

I gasped as he held the necklace out in front of him. "I don't wear it around you. I didn't want you to feel pressured." He spoke softly. I quickly moved my hands to the clasp around my neck. I removed the necklace from my neck and held it out in front of me.

I looked up at him with my eyes widened. This is what I've waited for my entire life. I grabbed the charm and held it up to his. They pulled towards each other and sealed together. I gasped as I realized they wouldn't come apart.

I felt complete. I looked up at Zayn with a smile broken out on my face. "I love you." I told him as he smiled widely. "I love you more." He said and approached me before kissing me hard. He pushed me towards the wall surrounding the garden to have more control.

Our kiss turned heated quickly as we hung onto each other for dear life. I was so overwhelmed, but I knew for sure that I had never felt anything like this before. I was in love with Zayn. I was in love with the idea of loving Harry. It was never real.

"What the hell is going on?!" 

-------

(A/N: Yikes I'm sorry this is so short. There's only a few chapters left, so I hope you enjoy this!)