Epilogue (Part One)

"I found God, I found him in a lover."

-------

-6 Months Later-

-------

It was finally the day I'd been waiting so long for. Butterflies swarmed in my stomach as I went through everything that was going to happen tonight. To say I was nervous would definitely be an understatement. 

I was sat in an empty powder room, staring in the mirror in front of me. A million scenarios flooded into my head trying to mess with my head, but I knew everything would be okay. It was my wedding day for God's sake. It'd have to go well.

It was a little past ten in the morning, meaning  people would be coming in to help me get ready in a few moments. I was stolen from my thoughts when people started barging through the door. It gave me comfort though.

"How are you?!" My mother said excitedly as she placed her hands on my shoulders. "I'm great. Nervous, but great." I smiled at her through the mirror. "Are you ready to start?" She asked me and I nodded.

I was instantly met with a few people that were ready to prep me for the day. Some starting on my makeup, the others starting on my hair. As they did their work, I talked with my mother and Anette. Yes, Anette. She was fully supportive of us now.

"How are thing's at the palace?" I questioned Anette. "Well, after you left I think Lord Harry wasn't seen for nearly two weeks. He didn't take it well." She said making me frown. "Then he came out of hiding and decided to be pissed at the world." She chuckled slightly.

"Then he started getting better, and he sort of, found someone." She said cautiously, gauging my reaction. "Really?" My eyes lit up. "That's amazing! Who is it?" I asked excitedly. "You're taking this well." She said and I laughed.

"Anette, this is my wedding day. I didn't want to be holding Harry back. I knew he needed to find someone that was a better match for him." I explained and she nodded taking in my words. "Yeah, I guess." She shrugged.

"Who is it?" I asked and she bit her lip uneasily. "It's Sasha." She said and my eyes widened. "Really?" I asked in disbelief. "Yeah, I guess it worked out for her." She said uneasily. "Why are you acting like I'm going to freak out?" I asked her.

"Crystal, this is your ex-fianceé we're talking about. Usually people don't take that lightly, especially because you knew her." She said and I could see where she was coming from, but it just wasn't that big of a deal to me.

"I know, Anette. I'm happy for him. I genuinely am happy for him." I told her and she smiled softly. "How are things at home?" I changed the topic, glancing at my mother. "Great! Thanks to the job Zayn got Greg we've been great." She smiled happily.

"That's amazing." I smiled back at her. We continued to talk as my hair and makeup was done. When they finished they both helped me into my dress. They pulled it up and tied it tight so it molded to my body.

The dress was gorgeous, it was bright white. It had a sequined top with a sash around the waist. The skirt was poofy, but not too bad. It had flowers along the front where the top ended and gradually down the skirt.

It fit me perfectly, and I felt better in it then I did in any dress I tried on while I was with Harry. My mother started getting emotional when she saw the dress on me. "Please, don't cry." I said with my voice cracking.

"If you cry, I'll cry, and my makeup looks so good right now." I chuckled lightly and she laughed. "You're beautiful." She smiled and helped me with the veil. She placed it on my head and positioned it right.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked and I smiled and nodded. "We weren't going to a big venue, Zayn's palace was already bigger than any place we could actually go. The wedding was set up in the garden here and the reception was in the main hall.

The guest list was intense. Everyone wanted to come and see Zayn get married, especially to a girl that used to be a lower-class citizen. I walked down to the main hall and had Anette and my mother double check how I looked.

When they said I looked perfect I swallowed the knot in my throat and nodded to them to tell them I was ready. Anette went first, being my only bridesmaid/maid of honor. My mom was escorting me down the aisle, which made me feel more comforted.

The doors opened and my heart was pounding in my chest. My mom squeezed my hand reassuringly and urged me to start walking. Everyone was standing and looking at me which only made my nervousness heighten. 

I looked around and didn't see many people I knew. As I continued walking my eyes widened when I saw Harry sitting in one of the rows. He smiled softly at me, which I returned. I then looked up and met eyes with the one person who eased my nerves.

Zayn looked amazing. His suit fit him perfectly and his hair was slicked back slightly. He smiled widely at me, making me blush. When we got to him he took my hand from my mom and led me to stand beside him.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today..." The priest began talking, but I was too focused on Zayn to even pay attention.  "If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace." I was scared honestly, when the priest said that with Harry in the crowd, but I knew I was being ridiculous.

"Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in heath, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto her for as long as you both shall live?" He asked.

"I do." Zayn spoke. " Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and health, to love, honor and obey, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live?" He asked me.

"I do." I smiled. "Where are the rings?" The priest asked, and was handed them. Zayn took one ring and slipped it onto my ring finger, myself repeating the actions to him.  "I now pronounce you husband and wife." 

"You may kiss the bride." The priest smiled. Zayn didn't hesitate to step forward and connect our lips. When I zoned back into the world everyone was clapping, making me blush. I curled into Zayn, trying to block myself from the large crowd.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear. "I love you more." I told him back and connected our lips once again. When we parted we walked back down the aisle and upstairs to get ready for the reception. I was on cloud nine.

When we reached our room, Zayn didn't hesitate to connect our lips once again. "Zayn, we have to get ready." I giggled as he kissed down my neck. "They can wait." He mumbled and kissed my cheek before he kissed my lips.

I kissed back as hard as I could, but it could never be enough to express how I feel for him. This continued for awhile before we actually had to get ready for the reception. 

-------

(A/N: I was gonna make this one huge thing, but I still have a lot more to write, so the epilogue will have two parts!)