Chapter Seventeen

"There's mountains in my mind, I keep on trying to move them."

-------

"H-Harry, stop." I whined in between my laughter. "Not until you say it!" He exclaimed as he continued to tickle my sides. "F-Fine!" I said as he stopped, but when I didn't say anything he began tickling me again. "Harry!" I screeched.

"Say it!" He said while laughing. "I don't wanna!" I yelled and he tickled me even more, then he stopped. "Crystal." He hummed with an amused smile on his face. "Please, no." I said as I took deep breaths. "Say it and I'll stop." He chuckled.

"Never." I said stubbornly. He tickled my sides more than he had, making me squeal and my stomach hurt. "F-Fine!" I yelled. "I-I love you! I love you, I love you, I love you!" I yelled and he stopped. "Once would've been good enough." He said as he hovered over me with a smirk.

"Shut up." I whined as I wiped my eyes. "I love you too." He smiled and connected our lips quickly. I'm not sure how we ended up in a tickle battle, it just kind of happened. "Was that necessary?" I asked as he pulled me off of the bed.

"Completely." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "What do you want to do today?" I asked as I combed my fingers through my hair. "We should go riding." He said as he looked out of the bedroom window. I pursed my lips as I thought.

"What?" He asked, seeing my facial expression. "I don't know if you should." I said, looking down at his stomach in worry. "Crys, I'm fine." He said with a reassuring look. "We can go riding," I said and his face lit up. "But you have to go ask Samuel if you can." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Yes ma'am." He said with a sigh. "Okay, I'll go get dressed, and you can meet me in my room. Then we can go to the hospital wing together and then go riding. Sound good?" I asked and he nodded. "Okay." I said as I hopped off the bed.

I went over to the door and waved at him as I exited. "You're killing me!" He exclaimed as I was halfway down the hall. I laughed, but continued walking down the hall. I passed Gemma in the hall, but I just gave her a curt nod and continued walking.

When I got to my room I quickly changed from my pajamas into my riding clothes, which were a pair of yoga pants, a t-shirt, and my boots. After a few minutes, Harry still wasn't down here. So I decided to give Sasha her bag back.

We got back last week, yet I haven't see Sasha yet. She's most likely avoiding me, because she hates me. I knocked on the door quickly and waited a few moments before Anette opened the door. "Hey!" She smiled as she opened the door wider for me to come in.

I stepped in and held out the baby blue suitcase. "I believe this belongs to you." I said to Sasha, who was sat on their couch. "Yes." She said with a glare. She got up and tore the suitcase from my hands before going into her room and putting it in the closet.

 "How are y-" She was cut off by the door opening. "Oh, there you are." Harry said as he looked relieved. "Here I am." I chuckled and walked over to him. "I'll talk to you later, yeah?" I said to Anette with a giggle as Harry nestled his head into my neck.

"Yeah!" She smiled fondly at us. "Stop." I whined as Harry's breath tickled my neck. "You guys are too cute. Go before I throw up." Anette laughed as she pushed out of of her room. "Bye." I hummed as I locked mine and Harry's fingers together.

We got down to the stables and I instantly went towards the foals stable. She was going really fast now, soon she'd be ready to ride. "Which one's that?" Harry asked from the other side of the room. "The foal." I responded.

"Are you really never going to call her by her real name?" He asked with a laugh as he came over to me. "As long as she has that awful of a name, no." I said with a scowl. "Okay, okay. I'll make you a deal." He said with a smirk.