Chapter Twenty Eight

"Would you say that I love you too much, or not enough?"

-------

"Let's do something fun for once." I begged Harry. I haven't left the palace at all in a few weeks and I was going insane. I mean, I haven't even stepped outside because the weather had been raining every day and sometimes hailing, so I couldn't leave.

"Like what?" He asked with a chuckle. "I don't know. I'm sick of being in here." I complained. "It's still raining. We can't really do much." He said and I sighed. "We have to do something." I groaned. "I'm so bored." I sighed, over-exaggeratedly. 

"Let's watch a movie." He said and I rolled my eyes. "No?" He questioned. "All we do is play board games, go riding, and watch movies. I want to do something different." I stated firmly. "I don't know what to tell you." He chuckled.

"I have an idea, but you won't like it." He said as he nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck. "Tell me." I said, even though I had a feeling where this was going. "We could go into town...Start wedding plans..." He trailed off and I sighed.

"Harry..." I sighed and so did he. "I know, I know." He said, putting his hands up in surrender. "I just want to be with you." He said and I looked up at him. "You are with me." I said as I grasped his hands. "You know what I mean." He frowned.

 I thought it over in my head. I was in no rush whatsoever to get married, especially with Zayn still on my mind, but it made me think. Would I be the worst person in the world if I planned the wedding just so I could see Zayn again?

Yes, I would be. I'd be hurting Harry, which would kill me. My mind kept going back to Zayn. I missed him. I missed his brown eyes that had be melting on the spot. I missed his voice. I missed the taste of his lips on mine.

So, I did something I'll probably hate myself for later... 

"We can start planning." I sighed and Harry's face lit up like a child's on Christmas morning. It made me feel guilty, but my mind was too busy thinking of Zayn's bright smile. "I have to go make a few phone calls, alright?" He asked with a smile and I nodded.

He exited the room and went onto the balcony to make phone calls. I was terrified of all of this. What if Zayn didn't want me anymore? I mean, it's been months. He probably has girls all over him all the time, what makes me so special?

I was starting to really over think all of this. I was being stupid, but what makes me so special? I shook the thoughts from my head as I sat on the bed and shut my eyes. It was nearing four, but I was exhausted already.

I heard a door open and close, so I guess Harry was done making his phone calls. "Who'd you call?" I asked when I knew he was in the room. "A planner." He said and I could hear the smile in his voice. I opened my eyes when I felt his arms to the sides of me.

"Well, hello there." I smiled when I saw him hovering over me. "Hi." He smiled with his dimples fully showing. I couldn't help myself when I reached my hand up to poke one of his dimples. He laughed at me, which only made them more pronounced.

"Dimples are my weakness." I said, which wasn't a lie in anyway. I would kill for dimples. I mean, I have one random dimple on my left cheek, but it's not near as cute as Harry's dimples. "You're my weakness." He said as he nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck.

I blushed slightly and ran my fingers through his hair. "When do we meet with the planner?" I asked him. "Tomorrow." He murmured as he kissed up and down my neck. I pushed him away from me with a groan. "What?" He said with an amused smile.

"I wanted to get out today." I whined. "I know you did. You can hang out in the library if you'd like. I have a meeting in about an hour." He said with a frown as he got off of the bed. "That doesn't sound like a bad idea actually..." I trailed off.

"I'm gonna go down there." I said as I braided my hair to the side so it was out of my face. "I'll come and get your for dinner when I get out of my meeting." He smiled and kissed my cheek lightly. I exited the room and walked down the stairs to the ground floor.

I made my way to the library that seemed to be hidden to the world. I came down here mostly to listen to music. The entire wall was glass and it looked out at the garden. I mostly came here on rainy days because I couldn't actually be in the garden.

I browsed through the many, many books, but nothing really caught my eye. I eventually settled on some cheesy romance novel. I sat in a big chair that was in front of the glass. I opened the book and turned to the very last page.

I read the very last line of the entire book before going back to the beginning. It was weird, but I just did it to find out if the book ends happily. "You know that ruins the book." I jumped ten feet in the air when a voice spoke.

I looked over and I was at a loss for words when I saw a very damp Zayn standing in the doorway with a smile on his face. "Z-Zayn?" I stuttered, not able to comprehend his sudden appearance. I was convinced I was seeing things.

"How are you here?" I asked with my eyes widened. "I still work with Harry." He said and I remembered the meeting. "Harry will kill you if he finds you in here." I said as I stood up from the chair. "I had to see you." He said and approached me.

He bit his lip as he looked me up and down. "You look more beautiful than ever." He said and I rolled my eyes with a smile. "Shut up." I said as I reached up and slammed my lips against his. He reacted immediately and put his hands around my waist.

He pulled away and I whimpered at loss of contact. "I have to go." He said sadly. "Don't." I said with a frown. "I have to. I will see you again this week." He said and tilted my chin upward with his thumb. He leaned down and gently connected our lips.

"Don't go, please." I said as he pulled back. He kissed my forehead and sighed before pulling back. "I love you." He spoke as he walked towards the door. "I love you too." I said and my lip trembled as he exited the room.

-------

(A/N: I was gonna wait to bring Zayn back, but I had too many requests to bring him back sooner. Hope this is cute enough for you guys. I have a question! Do any of you guys read both of my stories?)