Chapter Thirty Six

"Not even the God's above, could separate the two of us."

-------

As I walked away with Zayn, we both stayed silent. I honestly don't think we knew what to do now. I never assumed Harry would let me leave like that. It's like we've been meeting in secret for so long, we don't know what to do now that we're not a secret anymore.

It was different, but the feeling of Zayn's hand in mine gave me unbelievable comfort. I've finally got what I've waited so long for. It was an indescribable feeling. I know I probably should be angry with Zayn for keeping it from me, but it's better late than never.

"What do we do now?" I asked Zayn as we neared his car. "We go back to my palace." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "And after that?" I asked him and he chuckled. "We'll figure it out." He said with a smile.

I bit my lip and smiled back at him as he opened the passenger door for me. I thanked him and got into the car, letting him shut the door behind me. He got into the driver's side and put his seat-belt on before pulling out of the palace courtyard.

I was going to miss it here. I had good memories here. Naming the foal, meeting Annette, even meeting Sasha. It's where Zayn and I met. It was my home. All of my belongings were still there, but Zayn would probably retrieve them for me soon.

We drove down the road in silence. It was comfortable though. I think we were still in shock of what all had happened tonight. I assumed I'd tell him about the necklaces, but I never thought I'd leave with him.

I've never been to Zayn's palace, but I have to say when we pulled up to a beautiful estate, I wasn't surprised. It looked sort of like Harry's, at least the entry way did. I was extremely exhausted and didn't really feel the need to pay attention to detail.

Once we pulled up to the front someone came around and opened my door for me. It was one of Zayn's servants, I'm guessing. Zayn grabbed my hand once again as he pushed open the door to the palace.

We walked to the elevator he had and the doors were already opened. We stepped in and he pressed the top floor. It sounds the same as Harry's palace, but it was so incredibly different. It was nicer in a way, even though Harry's palace is larger.

The doors reopened and I was met with a very open living area, it seemed. It smelled like Zayn all around, which was comforting. It took me a moment to realize that the top floor was only Zayn's room. A large room at that.

There was no one up here, just Zayn and I. I mean, I should figure as much it is his bedroom. He tugged at my hand, pulling me forward and out of the elevator. He stopped once we got to his main room, where his bed was and such.

He didn't hesitate to pull me closer to him and wrap his arms around me. I did the same and laid my head on his chest, breathing in the scent of his cologne. "You have no idea how long I've waited for this." He whispered softly.

"I love you." I whispered to him. "I love you more." He responded and kissed my forehead. "I'm exhausted." I said and as if on queue a yawn escaped my mouth. "Well, it's been an interesting day." He chuckled.

"This is very true." I laughed lightly. I didn't want to get out of his embrace. It seemed that he didn't either, being he didn't make any move to separate us. "So, I know this is a little intense of a topic for just being allowed to be together, but I have to ask." He said making me worry.

"Okay, go ahead." I prompted. "I don't want to waste anymore time, Crystal. I don't ever want to be without you." He said and I nodded at him. "I don't want to be without you either." I said and he smiled at me.

"I want you to be my wife." He said and I laughed probably too loud making his face drop. "No, no, no. Please, go back to smiling." I said with an amused smile, fighting back laughter. "Why are you laughing?" He said, looking at me like I was insane.

"Somehow I've gotten rid of one fiancée and gotten another. Damn, I should go on some reality TV show." I said, laughing again. This time, Zayn laughed along. "So, that's a yes?" He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Of course, you idiot." I laughed and kissed him hard on his lips. "I really love you." He said and I smiled at him. "The feeling's mutual." I said and he shook his head at me. "No, you have to say it." He said stubbornly.

"Say what?" I asked innocently. "Tell me you love me too." He said with a playful glint in his eye. "Nah." I shrugged him off. "Say it." He whined like a toddler, rubbing his nose against my cheek, making me giggle.

"No." I whined back in the same tone he had. "Say you love me." He said and pushed me back onto the bed. "Never." I laughed. He then pinned my hands on both sides of my head, hovering over me with a large smile on his face.

"I'll tickle you." He warned and I widened my eyes. "No!" I said, all too quickly. He raised his eyebrows and raised his hand in claw-like form. "Say it, Crystal." He chuckled. "Make me." I winked and he rolled his eyes and started tickling my sides.

"N-No! S-Stop! P-Please!" I laughed uncontrollably. "Tell me you love me." He said as he continued to tickle me relentlessly. "F-Fine! I-I l-love you! I love you, I love you, I love you!" I rushed out and he stopped tickling me.

"I love you more." He said and kissed my lips. I looked at him with a scowl. "That was so unfair." I scoffed and he shrugged. "What can I say? I tickle for love." He said and I burst out laughing. "You should sleep." He said and I nodded in agreement.

"We should." I agreed. He laughed and quickly changed into sweatpants, also handing me one of his t-shirts to put on. We both got into the bed and he wrapped his arm around me. It was in this moment that I knew, everything I had went through was completely worth it.

-------

(A/N: Next chapter is the epilogue!)