Chapter Three

"What goes around, comes around, so what does that mean for me?"

-------

I looked out the window and saw we had in fact, arrived at the palace. I gulped at the massive structure in front of me. The door opened and a saw a few men standing out the door. "Why is there so much security?" Niall asked and the bigger guard looked at me.

"Lord Harry doesn't want to take any chances of her running away." He said and Niall nodded. We both followed the guards into the palace. "I have to take her on a tour." Niall said and the guards nodded. "Andrew, Garret. Go with them." The guy said and the other guards left our sides.

"This really is unnecessary." Niall said to them, but they didn't seem to care. "Sorry. His orders." Andrew said and Niall sighed in defeat. "Sorry, this isn't very welcoming." He said and I shrugged. "I wasn't expecting it to be anyways." I told him and he glanced at me for a few seconds before nodding his head.

"These are the lower levels which you shouldn't be in unless you have direct orders." He said and I nodded. We walked up a few flights of stairs on the grand staircase. After awhile I was starting to break a sweat and I could tell Niall was too.

"Jesus, you'd think Lord Harry would invest in an elevator for us or something." Niall chuckled and I couldn't help but agree with him. "Lord Harry has his own elevator in his quarters, but we're not allowed to use it." He explained and I nodded slowly. 

"I would tell him to get one for us, but I actually do like my job." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "You guys are cousins though." I said and he nodded slowly not sure what I was getting at. "He could fire you that easily?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"Of course he could. He's a Lord, Crystal." He said giving me a 'duh' look. I didn't respond after that I just followed him around. "Here's the common room." He said opening a door to reveal a massive room with couches and a few televisions on the walls. 

"What's a common room?" I asked and he looked at me confused. "Just a place to hang out. You didn't have one of these in your home?" He asked and my eyes widened in realization. I'm supposed to be an upper class slave. 

"Oh! Right! We just call them something different." I quickly lied to cover up my stupidity. "Okay..." He trailed off. He didn't look like he believed me, but I was thankful he didn't push the subject any further. "Let's continue the tour." He said and shut the door behind us. 

We walked down the large hallways until we reached a blue door near the end of the hall. "Here's the dining hall for the girls." He said and opened the large door. I looked and saw a few wood tables and I nodded to Niall.

"You can basically go here whenever you want, but you have to get permission from one of the guards first." He said and I nodded. "Okay. Let's go to your room." He said and waited for me to exit. I obediently followed him up one more flight of stairs.

We walked for what seemed like forever until Niall stopped and unlocked a door. He opened the door and let me walk in first. I looked around the room and saw a rather large bed with a puffy purple duvet. My eyes widened at the sight.

"T-This is all for me?" I gaped as I looked around the room. Niall laughed then nodded at me. "What about clothes?" I asked looking around the room, seeing that there was an empty closet and no dresser. "Lord Harry will explain all of that to you." Niall said and I nodded and slowly sat on the bed.

"Lord Harry will come to tell you anything else I forgot to in a little while. You can just rest for awhile, but when he knocks answer it quickly." He said and I tilted my head in confusion. "Don't ask questions. Just answer it as fast as you can." He said and made his way towards the door.