Chapter Twenty Seven

"Right now, I wish you were here with me."

-------

Harry and I were back to normal for the most part. It's been nearly a month since I've last seen Zayn. It might've been for the best though. Harry and I were getting along better than we have been in awhile. We talked about everything and we got everything straightened out between us.

Harry wasn't a bad guy, even though sometimes he seemed like it. No matter if he owned me or not, he was still so sweet to me. He just gets angry easily and says stuff he doesn't mean, but who doesn't? Everyone does.

I was currently by the pool in the backyard. It was an amazing day and I didn't want to waste it indoors. I was laying on a chair and letting my pale skin get a tan. I never really tanned at home, just occasionally in the Summer when I was super bored. 

I've never really used the pool before. I guess I just forgot about it being here most of the time. The calming aroma relaxed me easily. I could hear the whistle of the wind and the chirp of birds in the trees. I was completely relaxed.

"Having fun?" The sun was blocked from me as Harry stood in front of me. "Move." I whined and pushed him with my foot. "Hello to you too." He chuckled as he sat down next to me. "Sorry. Hi." I smiled at him as I lifted my sunglasses from my eyes.

"How long have you been out here?" He questioned me. "About an hour, I think." I shrugged as I closed my eyes. I smiled when I felt his lips pressed against mine. "Pounce on me while my eyes are closed, huh?" I said as he pulled back.

"If that's the way you'd like to put it." He smiled and pecked my cheek quickly. "Wanna go for a swim?" He asked as he stood up. "No, I'm okay. You can though. I'm not leaving." I smiled at him and he pouted. "Please?" He asked and I shook my head.

"You've given me no choice." He sighed and before I could ask what he meant, I was being picked up and thrown over his shoulder. "Harry, no!" I cried as I tried to get down. "Sorry, love." I could hear the amusement in his voice.

"Don't you dare!" I yelled, but it was short-lived when he jumped into the water, taking me with him. "Harry Edward Styles!" I screeched as we resurfaced. "I hate you so much right now!" I exclaimed as I began climbing out of the pool.

"Ah, ah." He said and grabbed my waist, pulling me back into the pool. "Harry!" I yelled in protest, but he was laughing too hard to listen. "Don't touch me!" I yelled as I pushed away from him. "Aw, love, don't be like that." He pouted as he pulled me closer to him.

"I told you not to touch me." I said as I faked being mad. "I'm sorry." He said in a baby voice as he leaned his head against my shoulder. "I forgive you." I sighed over-dramatically. "Good." He said and kissed my forehead. 

"Let's swim." He said and pulled me deeper into the water. "Harry, I don't want to swim." I complained. "You're no fun." He pouted and I sighed. "Can't I just lay out?" I asked him and he sighed and gave me a strange look.

"Swim for ten minutes? Please?" He begged me and I sighed in defeat. "Fine." I groaned as we both went further into the water. "This water is fucking freezing." Harry said as he pushed his hair back off of his face.

"Well, who's fault is that?" I teased him. "Niall's." He said without hesitation. "How is it Niall's fault?" I laughed. "He didn't turn the heat on!" He yelled defensively. "Did you ask him to turn it on?" I quizzed him and he sighed.

"Well, no, but-" I cut him off. "Then it's your fault." I said with a smile. "It's not my fault." He pouted and I rolled my eyes at him. "You whine too much." I laughed and he rolled his eyes at me. "Then maybe I should be rougher on you." He said as he kissed down my neck.

I took a sharp breath in as his breath sent shivers down my spine. "That's not rough, it's teasing." I said shakily. "Sorry, love." He said with a laugh. "This better?" He questioned as he sucked harshly on my neck.

I moaned softly in response. He pulled back and had a satisfied smirk on his face. He blew softly over the redish-purple mark making a chill go down my spine. "Mine." He said as he kissed the mark and then my lips.

"You're a tease." I said and he shrugged. "You love it." He smirked and gently connected our lips. I threaded my hands through his hair and his hands gripped my waist. "I love you." He said as he smiled brightly at me.

"I love you." I repeated back to him. "But I think it's been ten minutes." I said with a chuckle. "Ten more?" He pleaded and I rolled my eyes. "You're just upset, because I'm the only one that can tolerate you." I said with a laugh.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked with a scowl. "You have no friends." I laughed and he splashed me. "I've got plenty of friends." He huffed and I shook my head at him. "Sure you do, Harry." I laughed.

"I do!" He whined. "What'd I say about the whining?" I said with my lips pursed. "Just get out of the water." He said with an amused smile. "Gladly." I snickered as I got out of the water. I walked back over to the chair and sighed.

"I don't have a towel." I stated with a frown. "Just call Niall on the phone over by the door." Harry said as he floated on the water. I admired his shirtless body for a moment. "Stop staring." Harry said with a smirk. I winked at him before going over to the phone.

I dialed Niall's office and he instantly picked up. "What can I do for you?" He said right away. "Niall, Harry and I need towels. We're at the pool." I informed him. "I'll be down in a minute, Crystal." He said and then hung up the phone.

I sat by the edge of the pool with my feet in the water as I waited for Niall to come. A few minutes later I heard the door opening, so I got up and ran up to him. "Two towels, as requested." He said with a smile as he handed me the towels. 

"Thank you." I smiled at him as I grabbed one of the fluffy towels in his hand. "Niall, mate, wanna swim?" Harry called from the pool. "Uh, sure." Niall said with a confused look. "Let me just get changed." He said and went back inside to get changed.

When he returned he came with another towel for himself and he still looked confused as to why Harry wanted him to join him. "I"m going inside now." I chuckled. "See! I've got friends!" Harry said as I walked away. "No you don't!" I called as I went inside and up to my room.

-------

[A/N: I wasn't going to abandon my Carry shippers! SO MUCH CARRY FLUFF.]