Chapter 8: Bones and Alaska's Wedding

*two weeks later. Naomi is eleven weeks pregnant. She's showing a little, but not much.*

Today, Leonard McCoy and Alaska Johnson were going to get married. Jim would be Bones' best man and Naomi would be Alaska's maid of honor.

Elliot and Malcolm would be wearing these adorable little tux's with tiny bow ties. Ellie was wearing a little blue dress that was like the bridesmaid dresses.

The wedding would be on a gorgeous planet that StarFleet had approved of as being safe. It would be held outdoors by the woods. There was a wonderful little spot by the trees, a building was about three hundred yards away. The party afterwords would be held there, everyone would walk from there as well.

Naomi was dressed in a light blue dress. All the brides maids would be wearing the same one. It was a little tight due to being pregnant, but she did order a size or two bigger. Jim was wearing a tux, a tie tight around his neck. Elliot and Malcolm sat on the bed, their little tux's on. They were the most adorable babies Naomi had ever seen.

Jim picked up one of the babies and walked to the transporter room, Naomi in pursuit. She was finishing her hair while she walked. It was a tight braid on the top, a looser braid down the side. Jim's hair was just neatly spiked.

They beamed down to the planet where everyone was. Naomi was instantly rushed to where Alaska was getting ready. She had a simple, but gorgeous strapless wedding dress. There was a small pattern over her stomach, which was now completely flat. She had done all she could do to get rid of the baby fat from being pregnant with Ellie.

"You look great." Naomi complemented, giving her a hug. Alaska's hair had already been done. It was braided crown, her hair was curly all the way down her shoulders.

"Thank you! I love it!" Alaska said, hugging her back. "You know, I love the dresses I chose. I wasn't sure how well it would look on you while you're pregnant, no offense, but it looks good."

"I love the dress, but I'm not fond of the tightness at the stomach." Naomi said, placing her hand on her slightly rounded stomach.

"Yeah. Sorry." Alaska muttered, turning around to look at herself in the mirror. "I love this. I'm nervous, but I'm so happy."

"You'll be the happiest person in the world when it's over, trust me." Naomi said, comforting her.

"Weddings in ten!" A mans voice yelled from the other side of the door. "All the guests are seated, all the men are ready!"

"Alright." One of the bridesmaid yelled back.

All the women quickly did finishing touches on themselves and helped each other. Chekov and Tegwyn would be holding the twins during the ceremony, while Sulu would have Ellie.

Bridesmaids were walking down the isle with groomsmen. Jim and Naomi linked arms and walked down together, over joyed about their friends getting married.

"You look gorgeous." Jim muttered before they parted to other sides. Bones was nervously standing in the middle.

Scotty would be walking Alaska down since her father wasn't here. Bones saw his soon to be wife and smiled as wide as he could. She was the most gorgeous  women he had ever seen.

During the ceremony, everyone was crying and smiling. Every so often, Elliot or Malcolm would yell or cry in Chekov or Tegwyn's arms. They would quiet down after Chekov smiled with them. Ellie kept squirming in Sulu's arms, causing him to get a little annoyed.

"I'm never having kids." He muttered to Chekov.

The wedding ceremony was finished, Alaska and Leonard were now Mr. and Mrs. McCoy. There was an after party in that original building.

Alaska and Naomi went to go change. Naomi wanted to wear something more comfortable. Being pregnant, comfort was all she wanted. She still had a blue dress on, this one was just a little looser.

Alaska wore a dress similar to the bridesmaid dresses. It was light blue, about knee length. A gold band wrapped around her waist.

"Enjoy your wedding!" Naomi yelled, walking into the party. Alaska followed and got a lot of applause. Bones walked over to her and kissed her, only causing more applause.

"Yay!" Malcolm yelled, clapping his hands. Jim and Naomi gasped. Malcolm had just said his first word.

"Very good Malcolm!" Naomi said, taking his hand. Jim laughed and rocked him up and down. Elliot moved around in Naomi's arms, trying to reach his twin.

Bones and Alaska walked over to them smiling. "Enjoying the wedding?" Bones asked, his arm wrapped around Alaska.

"Yeah, it's great." Naomi said, still thrilled about Malcolm's first word.

"What did he do?" Alaska asked, noticing Jim and Naomi's obsession with Malcolm.

"He said his first word." Jim answered, laughing.

"Ohhh! What was it?" Alaska asked, poking Malcolm a little bit. He giggled at the touch.

"He said yay when you two kissed a couple minutes ago." Naomi explained, hugging Jim.

"Awww! That's so sweet!" Alaska yelled.

"Even the baby likes us as a married couple." Bones said, laughing.

They both had their first dance and cut the cake. Jim and Naomi had danced a couple times. Alaska would be throwing the bouquet.

Any single women gathered around, Naomi could hear Chekov mutter "don't be Tegwyn, don't be Tegwyn, don't be Tegwyn." She laughed at his enthusiasm, actually hoping with him it wasn't Tegwyn.

Another women that works with Alaska and Naomi in sickbay caught it. Her name was Sarah Jordan. She screamed when she caught it and kissed Scotty. Everyone at the wedding was astounded, since when did Scotty have a girlfriend?

"You know Sarah, I think you are next." Scotty said, getting down on one knee. He pulled out a ring and spoke a few words, Sarah was crying. He nodded her head and Scotty jumped up, yelling from happiness. They embraced started smiling.

Confused, everyone clapped. "Yay" Malcolm yelled again.

The wedding was over and everyone had gone to their quarters back in the ship. Ellie would be staying with Chekov that night. Bones and Alaska would get the night go themselves.

Naomi and Jim laid in bed, their sons asleep. "That was great, but very uncomfortable." Naomi pointed out. At the moment, she was wearing one of Jim's old T-shirts and some loose shorts.

"Yeah, I suppose. But think about it, when the uncomfortableness is over, we get another baby!" Jim insisted, pulling her close and putting his hand on her stomach.

"I suppose, but it's awful until then." Naomi muttered, her head on Jim's chest.

"Sure." Jim agreed sarcastically.

Naomi was already asleep, Jim was pretty close to sleep. Malcolm was almost asleep, but he muttered the word 'yay' before falling asleep himself. Elliot had gotten out of the crying habit, so he was asleep instantly.