Chapter 49: The End

*seven weeks later. Alaska is thirty one weeks pregnant. Chandler has been on the ship for seven weeks. Uhura is twenty eight weeks pregnant, she is still bed ridden. I'm sure I messed up times in here, but oh well. Anyway, the twins should be 3 now. Chris is about 1 1/2. Maybe a little over.*

"Um, Jim. What is this?" Naomi asked, walking into the quarters. There was a table with a tablecloth in the middle, candles all around. Nice food was on the table and the kids were nowhere in sight.

"Happy 3rd anniversary." Jim said, walking over to Naomi. He pulled her into a long kiss before pulling a chair out on the table for her.

"Why, uh, thank you." Naomi said, sitting down. She was just dressed in her work uniform, a blue dress with the StarFleet insignia. Jim was wearing a tux.

"It's my pleasure. We haven't had a night just to ourselves in a long time." Jim said, holding Naomi's hands across the table.

"No, we haven't. It's amazing Jim, I love this." Naomi said, leaning across to kiss him.

"I'm glad you do." Jim said, kissing Naomi back. The night went on like that for a while, just kissing. Jim and Naomi couldn't help it. They loved each other too much.

Chandler loved his new family so much. He never thought it would turn out this well, but it did.

Nyota had her girls, Teresa and Sarah, whom Spock loved more than anyone ever. He would hold them a lot and never let them go.

Alaska had Hunter and he was adorable. He had blonde hair and was absolutely adorable. Ellie loved him and always wanted him to grow up fast so they could play. Bones was overjoyed.

Elliot and Malcolm were always boisterous and getting into trouble, they kept Jim and Naomi in their toes. Chris soon joined her brothers in their pranks. They were a handful. But, Jim and Naomi wouldn't trade a single part of their life. They loved it too much. Naomi was Jim's Academy Love and now her Enterprise Love.

~~~
Okay, so I know it's a bit unexpected, but I'm going to finish the book. I have extreme writers block and I don't feel good so I don't feel like writing anyway.  I might add more to this book, but I think I'll just complete it. Sorry for the bad ending and the short chapter, as I said, I might add more.

So anyway, I hope everyone liked this book. Dedicated to
cookidoughlilac
Superwholock0799
Clieo_Whiteshadow
@trekwarsspiderbat
(I hope I got that right)

So yeah, hope everyone liked this book!